Game #62: Toronto Raptors 97 - Brooklyn Nets 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
    Anybody who thinks the Raptors are going to compete when it gets to this point in the play offs is fooling themselves. The final minute execution by this team is D League level. The only hope they have is by putting the game away before the last 2 minutes.
    It was one game glf!

Comment

• we should have drawn a better play than that bullshit
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Casey putting JV in with 5 seconds left, after benching him for the entire quarter, was hilarious
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• shot horrible from 3

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            we should have drawn a better play than that bullshit
            That just doesn't happen.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              Late game (or even quarter) execution is a big part of why some of us really don't want to see more years of Casey.
              Exactly were all gonna have heart attacks because of this horrible late game management

Comment

Anybody who thinks the Raptors are going to compete when it gets to this point in the play offs is fooling themselves. The final minute execution by this team is D League level. The only hope they have is by putting the game away before the last 2 minutes.
                don't be a pessimist.

Our boys played hard b2b road game.

Comment

• Can't help but think that Casey killed Ross by benching him for so long. Ross didn't make a bucket after the 1st. Also playing Hayes Hansbrough and salmons for so long in the fourth was highly suspect. Missed ppat
                  Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                  Because its 2015

Comment

• Tough 2 point swing in standings.. Pierce has always been a Raptor killer.. really need to figure out how to game plan against him if they ever meet in the playoffs.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      That just doesn't happen.
                      Unless you have casey ahah and btw you casey nut huggers cannot blame lowry on that what else was he suppose to do???

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                        It was one game glf!
                        glf??

Anyways, they buckled under pressure against Chicago as well. This, or Chicago, were NOT the only games.

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        don't be a pessimist.

Our boys played hard b2b road game.
                        No doubt...but the last minute was terrible regardless.

Comment

• *cries in the corner*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                            Can't help but think that Casey killed Ross by benching him for so long. Ross didn't make a bucket after the 1st. Also playing Hayes Hansbrough and salmons for so long in the fourth was highly suspect. Missed ppat
                            Ross should have playes at least 8 min more
                            Leaving hayes out there for that long was baffling
                            salmons taking ross's minutes are even more baffling
                            CASEY needs to fuck off playing these vets for no reason at all this shit is getting worse and more annoying every fucking game like holy fuck!!!!! WHy the fuck is hayes out there for that long? over JV? Ross has 12 fuckng pts in the 1st and he sits most of the second and fourth? this is ridiculous

Comment

glf??

Anyways, they buckled under pressure against Chicago as well. This, or Chicago, were NOT the only games.

Not a good sign going forward.

Comment

glf??

They didn't buckle under pressure tonight, they lost a close game. On the road. Getting not very much from Demar. I'm not depressed.
                                "Stop eating your sushi."
                                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Working...
                                X