Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry's made history.

First player in playoffs to shoot under 40% through each game in 6 games in playoffs. (10 shots min)
    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      This is the same medical staff watching over DeMarre Carroll, whose surgeon was reported (by DeMarre) to be shocked that he hadn't had the surgery on his knee well before the point that he saw the surgeon.

They are not infallible. We have mountains of evidence, even restraining that evidence to Lowry himself these past couple years, that this team and their medical staff are extremely capable of screwing up injury recovery.
      Then they should all be fired...

But word around the nba is that we have one of the best medical staffs. So something rlly doesn't add up
      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Then they should all be fired...

But word around the nba is that we have one of the best medical staffs. So something rlly doesn't add up
        I've questioned them a few times as well, dating back to that whole Batum fiasco on draft night.

Comment

• peanutwoozle wrote: View Post
          I've questioned them a few times as well, dating back to that whole Batum fiasco on draft night.
          When I saw the report that Batum was interested in us last summer. I was wondering did Batum forget what happened with him and the Raptors? I know it's not the same medical staff but I don't see why Batum would want to come here after what happened with him
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            When I saw the report that Batum was interested in us last summer. I was wondering did Batum forget what happened with him and the Raptors? I know it's not the same medical staff but I don't see why Batum would want to come here after what happened with him
            Im missing something... What happened with the Raptors and Batum?
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
              Im missing something... What happened with the Raptors and Batum?
              Under Colangelo, the Raps' medical team flagged a potential health issue for Batum during pre-draft workouts/examinations. No other team flagged an issue, just the Raptors. Batum's draft stock slipped hard when that health question came up. Stories at the time suggested he and his agent were furious with the Raptors as they believed the health concern was bogus.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Under Colangelo, the Raps' medical team flagged a potential health issue for Batum during pre-draft workouts/examinations. No other team flagged an issue, just the Raptors. Batum's draft stock slipped hard when that health question came up. Stories at the time suggested he and his agent were furious with the Raptors as they believed the health concern was bogus.
                Ah ok...
                Jesus, you too with the Pacers avatar?
                Not cool!

Comment

Ah ok...
                  Not cool!
                  Pretty sure everyone with Pacers avatars had avatar bets.

Comment

Ah ok...
                    Not cool!

B-Become... One of us!

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      The experts that write WebMD (which is written by doctors before some bullshit response saying otherwise) say you need to rest to cure bursitis. But fuck it, Lowry missing 90% of his shots is totally cool, he's fine, play through it, pound the rock, one more 1st round exit her we come.
                      I wondered why Lowry didn't sit the final few games of the season, when the injury initially happened.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

B-Become... One of us!
                        I will not be a traitor!

Comment

LOL DanH your first avatar is Pacers logo
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I will not be a traitor!
                            No don't you see, it's a reverse hex on a curse for Raptors fans.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              No don't you see, it's a reverse hex on a curse for Raptors fans.
                              Ooooooooh i seeee... Feels like bad voodoo to me

Comment

• It's actually ending up on the wrong side of a bet just seconds before game seven.

Comment

Working...
                                X