No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same issue as DeMar but different results/dynamics - having a coach greenlight this guy for heavy minutes and high usage all year long is not good for him or the team.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Along those lines, can these playoffs please put to rest the notion that Casey HAS TO ride KL and DD for heavy minutes and 40% of the shots in order to have a chance to win because the rest of the roster isn't good enough? That's long been the argument.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Everything Kyle Lowry

https://instagram.com/p/BE-PrNkjJNN/

I think elbow is fine. This guy is just a mental midget smh

EDIT: look at him nailing those threes

https://www.facebook.com/bleacherrep...4011070126006/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by yabadabayolo; Wed May 4, 2016, 10:19 AM.
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• I think everything keeps coming back to the elbow because they're in disbelief and like Kyle. Unless his brain is in that elbow it is not the elbow.

Comment

• Who would've thought that once the playoffs start, our 2 greatest offensive weapons, would become our 2 biggest liabilities.

Comment

• Here's a question: Between the elbow and mental, why does it have to be only one of them?

Shooting in an empty gym is completely different from shooting in game situations. If he has a hurting elbow, and has developed a mental block because of that, why can't it be both?
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                Who would've thought that once the playoffs start, our 2 greatest offensive weapons, would become our 2 biggest liabilities.
                At least half of RR posters?

Hero-ball offense + terrible perimeter defense + no regular season reffing to bail you out = recipe for disaster

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                  At least half of RR posters?

Hero-ball offense + terrible perimeter defense + no regular season reffing to bail you out = recipe for disaster
                  The writing was on the wall, but I didn't expect to see this level of futility. It's soooooooo frustrating to watch the same (easily correctable) mistakes happen over, and over, and over again.

And everyone within the organization capable of doing something about it, collectively shrugging their shoulders.

#ProveEm

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    The writing was on the wall, but I didn't expect to see this level of futility. It's soooooooo frustrating to watch the same (easily correctable) mistakes happen over, and over, and over again.

And everyone within the organization capable of doing something about it, collectively shrugging their shoulders.

#ProveEm
                    It falls back on Casey. Although it's become humorous fodder on RR and social media, the writing has been on the wall all along:

- "pound the rock"
                    - "come hell or high water"
                    - "ride or die"
                    - "we don't have the personnel to pass"
                    - "those are shots we/they normally make"
                    - "we don't make adjustments"

Is it any surprise that the team, lead by Lowry and DeRozan, continues to do the same thing they've been doing for years? Did you really expect the end result to be any different?

For me, the real problem is when the core players start living the hyperbole that the coach is spewing, like Lowry demonstrated with "empty the clip". Time to clean house - the foundation is rotten.

Comment

It falls back on Casey. Although it's become humorous fodder on RR and social media, the writing has been on the wall all along:

- "pound the rock"
                      - "come hell or high water"
                      - "ride or die"
                      - "we don't have the personnel to pass"
                      - "those are shots we/they normally make"
                      - "we don't make adjustments"

Is it any surprise that the team, lead by Lowry and DeRozan, continues to do the same thing they've been doing for years? Did you really expect the end result to be any different?

For me, the real problem is when the core players start living the hyperbole that the coach is spewing, like Lowry demonstrated with "empty the clip". Time to clean house - the foundation is rotten.
                      Ya, "empty the clip" was the last straw for me. Had a lot of respect for Lowry's bball smarts up until that point.

How we managed to win 4 playoff games with such poor planning, is baffling. Just think how much damage this roster is capable of inflicting if any semblance of discipline was instilled.

Comment

• "[I'm] trying to just get the touch back," said the two-time All-Star. "I don't know where it's at, it's kind of mind-boggling right now. It's frustrating, but I'm not going to shy away from the criticism or anything. I want to continue to be aggressive, shoot shots and take the onus. I know I'm not playing well at all."
                        http://www.tsn.ca/lowry-desperately-...-shot-1.483302

Comment

• twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The bursitis might not actually be giving him pain on jumpers anymore, but it did mess up his form earlier in the season due to trying to compensate for it. So right now (in the most important games of his career) he's looking to regain his natural shooting motion. I think he bounces back soon enough.

Comment

• The elbow is fine, guys. Nothing to see here.
                              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Yes, a 56-win team, that has improved every year for 4 seasons, has two all-stars, a stud young centre, and one of the best benches in the NBA and has made the second round of the playoffs has a rotten foundation. Come on, man.

If you actually believe that, then fire Ujiri and his team, fire Casey, let DD walk, trade Lowry, Ross, Carroll, and JV and start over from scratch with a new GM and President, a new front office and a new coach. Cause that's the foundation of the team. If it's rotten, then it should all be gone. Maybe in 5-7 years if they do everything perfect we can see some playoff basketball again.

Comment

Working...
                                X