Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    I don't think Houston or Dallas is clearing cap room for Kyle.
    Not with Anthony and James out there.
    never said they were clearing cap room for Lowry, they're definitely trying to get Melo or Lebron

i just think since they tried to trade for him at the deadline and he's a FA...

plus Houston's got better odds on getting to the finals than we do, especially sooner than later.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I'm really starting to think that Lowry will leave for Miami. Just my 2 cents.
      “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Kyle signed with Adidas..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Kyle signed with Adidas..
          That might be just one of the fallout effects of re-signing with the Raps. His play might not have had as big an impact on another team. This way he gets to be a real showcase for Adidas.

Comment

• All
            Day
            I
            Dream
            About
            Sports

Comment

• our boy

Comment

• Comment

• Average read on Lowry :
                  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-lowrys-career

Next season has to be the season, too.

Second chances aren't luxuries Lowry will enjoy much longer. At 28, eight years into his career, this is his shot—his last shot.

The Raptors are assuming all the risk here. They've put much of their future in the hands of a point guard who rose to the challenge for one year.

There is no evidence to suggest Lowry will follow his 2013-14 crusade with something equally impressive in 2014-15. All the Raptors have is his word and their faith.

It was only one year ago when he struggled to remain healthy and shoot 40 percent from the field. It was only months ago when the Raptors were—apparently—planning for a future without him.

Now he's their franchise cornerstone, brandishing unparalleled control over where the team goes next.
                  "He really just proved to the league and to the ownership and to the other teams that wanted him in free agency that he was for real, and 'This is who I am,'" Raptors coach Dwane Casey told Zwerling.

To that end, Lowry is still a question mark. Last year's Lowry may be the real Lowry, but continuity is the key. He has to prove himself again.

Never before has he been lauded so mightily or trusted so strongly. Never before has the real Lowry been expected to do so much or have a ceiling so high.

If that's who he is—someone worthy of such assumptions—2013-14 will happen all over again, and Lowry's new, much-improved status will reveal itself as a tried-and-true certainty.
                  Myself (March 2014):
                  The raptors are a tremendous young team and will win a championship in the following five years.

Comment

• Lowry is some kind of shape ... DAMN!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Lowry is some kind of shape ... DAMN!

Klow is way more of a man than demar will ever be. Demar was out of there before he even got any.

Comment

• This is not good. Adidas are ankle breakers...

Comment

• Kyle Lowry really taking care of his body this summer. He looks more toned in his IG pics.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yea he is looking even better than last season. Those arms!
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• drunkmunky wrote: View Post
                              This is not good. Adidas are ankle breakers...
                              Not true at all. I've been wearing adidas for years, and still nothin aside from one or two sprained ankles. Kobe tore his ACL wearing Nike's and PG dislocated his shin wearing them too (i think).

Comment

• Lowry was on Le Batard's radio show yesterday. Here's a link --- he's on around the 25 minute mark.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=11752007

Comment

Working...
                                X