Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Well, the answers life's bigger question are a lot less obvious than whether or not Austin Days is the best PF in the game lol otherwise they wouldn't be big questions

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Completely agree, which is why we shouldn't feel ashamed to say "I don't know the answer" to those questions, instead of pretending we do have the answer.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      In fact, if you believe in him, you probably should believe he'd have the best sense of humour. After all, look at the platypus.
      Could god tell a joke so funny that even he couldn't keep his poker face????

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Why a warning? Religion is treated like a taboo subject, but it shouldn't be. Would talking about politics also require a warning?
        Political, religion talks cause disagreements, that's why every forum not related to politics and religion should forbid talking about it. More disagreements = more work time to mods.

Comment

• Pick your battles brothers..
          We don't get anything out of arguing over religion..

Comment

• Instead of religion why don't we bring back another important debate that's impossible to get a clear answer on: TJ Ford or Calderon?

Comment

• Or, to trade DD, or to not trade DD.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Or is this the real KL or contract year KL?
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                  Could god tell a joke so funny that even he couldn't keep his poker face????
                  When a cow laughs hard, does milk come out its nose?
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    When a cow laughs hard, does milk come out its nose?
                    Made me LOL

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Instead of religion why don't we bring back another important debate that's impossible to get a clear answer on: TJ Ford or Calderon?
                      Ima say built ford tough. Had it not been for those back injuries, he would be killing the league right now.

We'll not killing it but he would be a championship level starter. If he was surrounded by other good players
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Lets get this discussion back to Lowry.

Good unrelated discussion, which is probably best suited for the non-sport forum.

The ironic thing is that the discussion about religion came on the heels of a joke that was making fun of Salmons, not god/religion, but some people apparently misunderstood the joke and got upset.

Lowry seems like to much of a competitor to me to team up with the superfriends.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Lowry seems like to much of a competitor to me to team up with the superfriends.
                          No offence but that's an idiotic statement.

If you're competitive you join great players to take on other great players and prove you're the best. Taking the money would be the non-competitive thing to do. Also Lowry isn't exactly Lebron or CP3, he can't do it alone (hell even Lebron and CP3 can't do it alone).

On top of that the Heat just lost the finals, he's not joining the Dream Team, if anything if he can help them back to being NBA champs it will prove his greatness, not take away from it.

Comment

• If Heat pays Lowry anything around 8-9, then you can be 100% sure he will leave.

Comment

• Heat will resign bosh and Wade to new 4 year contracts - wade at $11 million to 14 million in the last year. Bosh probably 4/65 million and Lebron doesn't. Opt out . Heat starts with 49 million with 5 players and Haslem takes 2/5 million and stays with the team. Cole and the allotment for the first round pick.
                              Heat will be under the salary Cap by 14 million. Do you spend your monies on a PG like Lowry or for the same amount of monies -$9 million for a 4 year contract for Gasol 4/40 ,Jordan Hill, Marvin Williams or Nick young type scorer.
                              Don't see Lowry as the need, rebounding and rebounding. The first round pick for mIami could be another scoring Pg
                              That is my opinion

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                                No offence but that's an idiotic statement.

If you're competitive you join great players to take on other great players and prove you're the best. Taking the money would be the non-competitive thing to do. Also Lowry isn't exactly Lebron or CP3, he can't do it alone (hell even Lebron and CP3 can't do it alone).

On top of that the Heat just lost the finals, he's not joining the Dream Team, if anything if he can help them back to being NBA champs it will prove his greatness, not take away from it.
                                This. I've never understood how aligning yourself with great talent makes you less of a competitor. If anything you're the best kind of competitor because you're willing to sacrifice individual glory for team success.

Comment

Working...
                                X