No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowry's previous tweet was about Canada Day and he says #wethenorth so unless something's changed very recently I'd say it's all groovy.

Comment

• He did indeed change his background from one that had the Raptors in the description.

But it could be nothing, just a change. Or not. We'll see.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• "Could have counted on me to be there with a smile"

Sounds like he's not too happy that he wasn't in on the recruiting process. (Just guessing - obviously no proof).

You see the media mentioning that Demar was in on the recruiting of Carroll, Matthews and maybe even Aldridge.

Makes me think there's something going on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          He did indeed change his background from one that had the Raptors in the description.

But it could be nothing, just a change. Or not. We'll see.
          Wolstat tweets are starting to permeate into all our postings I see.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
            "LoyalTy is EveRything."

"Morning yAll , love waking up with this smile on my face... Have s gooD day yall...

Could have countEd on ME to be there with a smile"

"TRADE ME"

Am I reading into it too much...? Lowry trade confirmed. #Illuminati
            Ok, so now tell me who killed JFK and do aliens really enjoy Italian food?

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Lowry's previous tweet was about Canada Day and he says #wethenorth so unless something's changed very recently I'd say it's all groovy.
            Taking things at face value isn't as fun though.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              "Could have counted on me to be there with a smile"

Sounds like he's not too happy that he wasn't in on the recruiting process. (Just guessing - obviously no proof).

You see the media mentioning that Demar was in on the recruiting of Carroll, Matthews and maybe even Aldridge.

Makes me think there's something going on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              As good a guess as anyone's.

I think his year end presser was enough to make one think something was going on.

Comment

• mcHAPPY wrote: View Post
                As good a guess as anyone's.

I think his year end presser was enough to make one think something was going on.
                For all the Demar talk being gone, I think Lowry going first is more likely because of his, "I respect Casey as a man" comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                  For all the Demar talk being gone, I think Lowry going first is more likely because of his, "I respect Casey as a man" comment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  With the CoJo signing this is looking more like a possibility

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    This was brought up in another thread (not sure which one). It is a change but odd that he chose one wearing a maple leafs hat. To be honest, you hear so much about Demar being out recruiting. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a Klow for a PF trade coming and then picking up Joseph.
                    Maybe Lowry knew something was up. Then again, a team needs a solid back up PG. Maybe joseph both role-wise and salary-wise just fills GV's spot.

Comment

• Bye Bye KL

Comment

• Why right when we sign someone at the same position as a current raptor everyone here thinks this person and that person will be traded? You do know you can have 2 or 3 players at the same position on a team? It's called a bench. Also how about we let said player prove themselves first before you go trading away proven talent like it's nothing.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Why right when we sign someone at the same position as a current raptor everyone here thinks this person and that person will be traded? You do know you can have 2 or 3 players at the same position on a team? It's called a bench. Also how about we let said player prove themselves first before you go trading away proven talent like it's nothing.
                          dont forget Demarre, Cojo and Bruno all wear #5. Having multiple players playing the same position is bad but have 3 wear the same number is unacceptable

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                            dont forget Demarre, Cojo and Bruno all wear #5. Having multiple players playing the same position is bad but have 3 wear the same number is unacceptable
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• classic shorts
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                                Why right when we sign someone at the same position as a current raptor everyone here thinks this person and that person will be traded? You do know you can have 2 or 3 players at the same position on a team? It's called a bench. Also how about we let said player prove themselves first before you go trading away proven talent like it's nothing.
                                KL's end of season interview was already a sign that he may get traded. Now we have two decent quality PGs and a qualifying offer to de Colo it just feels like more of a possibility that KL will be traded for a PF.

Buy jerome is not saying it's definitely going to happen this off season.

Comment

Working...
                                X