Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Then there was this beauty of an injury report from the Spurs a few years ago

I always loved the DNP - OLD

hahahaha

Hilarious, and 100% accurate

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
      No, of course not, but they've been half pregnant on this stuff. Just say we don't comment on player injuries period, full stop. They've been a little too cute with some of the responses which has fed speculation, etc.
      I can dig that. They'd be smarter to follow their NHL brothers, upper or lower body injury.... thats it.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        No, of course not, but they've been half pregnant on this stuff. Just say we don't comment on player injuries period, full stop. They've been a little too cute with some of the responses which has fed speculation, etc.
        Half pregnant? Lol that's a new one for me
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Half pregnant? Lol that's a new one for me
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• anyone have any comments about kyle being invited to usa tryouts?

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
              anyone have any comments about kyle being invited to usa tryouts?
              Didn't know he did? Nice feather in the cap but he'll never make it. Too many good young point guards that are great at one particular skill. Kyle the type of player that is great at nothing, but really really good at every thing

Comment

Didn't know he did? Nice feather in the cap but he'll never make it. Too many good young point guards that are great at one particular skill. Kyle the type of player that is great at nothing, but really really good at every thing
                it was mentioned by Matt during the telecast of the game.

Comment

• Lowry wasn't invited I don't think. Chris Paul, who is withdrawing from consideration, said he thought Lowry should get his spot.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                    Lowry wasn't invited I don't think. Chris Paul, who is withdrawing from consideration, said he thought Lowry should get his spot.
                    thanks for the clarification

Comment

• If lowry was a 6'5 shooting guard he'd be a lock. Plays the wrong position. And signed his deal at the wrong time lol derozan gets all the breaks

Comment

If lowry was a 6'5 shooting guard he'd be a lock. Plays the wrong position. And signed his deal at the wrong time lol derozan gets all the breaks
                        Lowry got good to late. If Lowry played like this at age 24 or 25 he'd have a way bigger chance
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Lowry got good to late. If Lowry played like this at age 24 or 25 he'd have a way bigger chance
                          Plus the position he plays is deep a f. He's top 10 nba but like 4th or 5th at pg

Comment

Plus the position he plays is deep a f. He's top 10 nba but like 4th or 5th at pg
                            Yeah but if you're top 4 or 5 at the position and 1 or 2 guys sit out, you can easily be there as a depth player.

Another question though is whether or not Raptors fans want 29 year old Kyle Lowry putting extra miles on his body.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Yeah but if you're top 4 or 5 at the position and 1 or 2 guys sit out, you can easily be there as a depth player.

Another question though is whether or not Raptors fans want 29 year old Kyle Lowry putting extra miles on his body.
                              I certainly wouldn't be upset to see him not on the team. Getting to camp would be nice though.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                I certainly wouldn't be upset to see him not on the team. Getting to camp would be nice though.
                                Yeah obviously would be great for him for personal career reasons, but we know what would happen if he ended up worn out again next spring. If he did USAB and managed a full and healthy NBA season after then great, everybody wins.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X