Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    P00ka and he's/she's back for revenge
    Nah, as much as I disliked p00ka, his posts were still more thoughtful and eloquent than this...

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Yea I'm starting to think he's a troll too lol. He's getting at literally every poster on this site. And he came out of no where. I've never seen him on here in my life lol

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Again, you're not just shitting on them for that. You randomly accused me of being someone who wanted to trade DeMar for Jennings way back. That's just random, unfounded BS. There's no purpose there. YOu're not being positive or calling out anything negative I said. You just think you're a better fan than everyone on this site. That makes you an automatic giant douche...or turd sandwich...I can't decide.

You are fixating on one sentence. I have lurked this site. I have seen the posts. I know that everyone over 1000 posts is extremely and horribly negative to the point of ret**dedness. Sorry if i group you all together but thats the way it is on here. You have a mouse or a finger you can look back on the site and read the same stuff I did.

Plus a picture really man?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Buddy, im a lot more positive than you and i hate his posts lol.
    Lol this is true. iblastoff when you read this I apologize for bringing up your name and putting you and that troll in the same category. Forgive me lol.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

P00ka and he's/she's back for revenge
    Nope not p00ka/salmon style.

My guess is xixak/Masai ujiri
    "Championships are what we live for, now lets go win them."
    Tim Leiweke

Basketball has clear winners every night --
    except at the draft, which is all homework, politics and chance.

6. Like Puffer, Axel, Blacklash2k4, KazanTheMan liked this post
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, as much as I disliked p00ka, his posts were still more thoughtful and eloquent than this...
    Your right he's like p00ka without the insight but he does start arguments about silly things like p00ka did
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post

Was xixak really band? I was wondering what happened to that guy

9. Like Axel liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post

I got it its MASAI UJIRI !!!!!! He always started flame wars on here looool

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    Banned lool but I dont know what he did

Post Thanks / Like

Quote ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
    You are fixating on one sentence. I have lurked this site. I have seen the posts. I know that everyone over 1000 posts is extremely and horribly negative to the point of ret**dedness. Sorry if i group you all together but thats the way it is on here. You have a mouse or a finger you can look back on the site and read the same stuff I did.

Plus a picture really man?
    THought you might need a visual aid

13. Like isaacthompson, Scraptor liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

And I am a new poster not anyone else. But yes another easy cop out for you guys. This site is your social bitch fest like i said. I love the Raptors more than anything and I get hated on for it. This is not a Raptors site for you guys it is a social bitch fest site. You have mouses just look back thru the site and what you have posted you will understand.

But me? I am going to continue to be positive and try my damndest to change the way Raptors fans think.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    I don't know. He must've said something extra bad at some point. He was pretty obnoxious so maybe he got carried away at some point.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

THought you might need a visual aid
    Of course that is your reply. Nothing to do with anything else. Knew I shouldn't have added that you would have had nothing.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

And I am a new poster not anyone else. But yes another easy cop out for you guys. This site is your social bitch fest like i said. I love the Raptors more than anything and I get hated on for it. This is not a Raptors site for you guys it is a social bitch fest site. You have mouses just look back thru the site and what you have posted you will understand.

But me? I am going to continue to be positive and try my damndest to change the way Raptors fans think.
    Sooooo we're a "social bitchfest" and you joined here for what reason exactly? Sounds like alot of whining to me already.

18. Like Puffer, Axel, mcHAPPY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Banned lool but I dont know what he did
    Lol thanks. I never re read what i write so spelling mistakes are inevitable. I have to start double checking my stuff lol.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course that is your reply. Nothing to do with anything else. Knew I shouldn't have added that you would have had nothing.
    Why would I try to say anythign worthwhile to someone who's clearly beyond prejudiced? You have lumped me in with a bunch of posters who you claim are negative, because you claim you've been lurking here and that's all you see. Well maybe you just have reading comprehension issues? Hence the visual aid.

Ok, now I'm actually done feeding the troll. Just too much fun.

Raptors Republic Starter Scraptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Of course we will and Brooklyn is no where near us in a 7 game series man jesus.

And why wouldn't I be confident?? I have watched 90% of the games since Gay came here and I have absolutely no reason not to. You watch the games.
    So you hopped on the bandwagon since Gay got here and now you've got it all figured it out. Congrats.

We lost to Brooklyn when they were missing Garnett and Kirilenko... forget about Brook Lopez, who's possibly their best player. They have a ton of experience and we don't.

Being positive isn't the same thing as being cocky. Being skeptical isn't the same thing as being negative. Get your head together.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Why would I try to say anythign worthwhile to someone who's clearly beyond prejudiced? You have lumped me in with a bunch of posters who you claim are negative, because you claim you've been lurking here and that's all you see. Well maybe you just have reading comprehension issues? Hence the visual aid.

Ok, now I'm actually done feeding the troll. Just too much fun.
    Man read back into your posts that is all I gotta say. I am a troll because I love the Raptors and I am positive about what could be the best Raptor season in the 19 year history. But seriously make sure you never mention the Raptors in any of your posts to me and then call me a troll. Like I said social Bitch Fest

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    Sooooo we're a "social bitchfest" and you joined here for what reason exactly? Sounds like alot of whining to me already.
    Yo Naismith did you get my msg?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    So you hopped on the bandwagon since Gay got here and now you've got it all figured it out. Congrats.

We lost to Brooklyn when they were missing Garnett and Kirilenko... forget about Brook Lopez, who's possibly their best player. They have a ton of experience and we don't.

Being positive isn't the same thing as being cocky. Being skeptical isn't the same thing as being negative. Get your head together.
    Finally something worth something. And i hardly think starting to cheer for team that was i think 17 games under .500 (although since Gay joined the Raptors last season in total we are 9 games over) is jumping on a bandwagon hhaha. JEsus

Thread Information