Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 506

Thread: Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

  1. #461
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    checked back on this page...was happy to see there were two more pages since I last checked...was geared up to read some more insight into tonight's game...alas....
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

  2. Like Axel liked this post
  3. #462
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Yo Naismith did you get my msg?
    Oh I see nvm ahah
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  4. #463
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jclaw wrote: View Post
    checked back on this page...was happy to see there were two more pages since I last checked...was geared up to read some more insight into tonight's game...alas....
    You can read some insight on how to be a fan becuz we are all apparently a band of bitches looooool
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  5. #464
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,060
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I think I need to make registration tougher here at Raptors Republic. You guys are all whiney bitches!

  6. #465
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,555
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
    I know that everyone over 1000 posts is extremely and horribly negative to the point of ret**dedness.
    I've been registered on this site for 2 years and I have never seen a dumber post.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  7. Like Axel liked this post
  8. #466
    Raptors Republic Starter Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
    I think I need to make registration tougher here at Raptors Republic. You guys are all whiney bitches!
    Make it so you have to get 80% on this quiz (http://www.sporcle.com/games/wingnut10/raptors2000s) or name at least five players acquired in the expansion draft. Plus you also have to know one quote from Breaking Bad or The Wire and you have to sing a song about Jurassic Park.

  9. Like Dr. James Naismith liked this post
  10. #467
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Make it so you have to get 80% on this quiz (http://www.sporcle.com/games/wingnut10/raptors2000s) or name at least five players acquired in the expansion draft. Plus you also have to know one quote from Breaking Bad or The Wire and you have to sing a song about Jurassic Park.
    I don't think I could answer any of those questions. Don't watch Breaking Bad and never watched The Wire. Also I was too young when the Raptors team was created so I wouldn't know 5 players lol.

  11. #468
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    I don't think I could answer any of those questions. Don't watch Breaking Bad and never watched The Wire. Also I was too young when the Raptors team was created so I wouldn't know 5 players lol.
    WHOA YOU DON'T WATCH BREAKING BAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!i
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  12. Like KazanTheMan liked this post
  13. #469
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    WHOA YOU DON'T WATCH BREAKING BAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!i
    LOL everyone asks me that. No I don't. I've been saying I would get on it but I never have.

  14. #470
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,696
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    LOL everyone asks me that. No I don't. I've been saying I would get on it but I never have.
    Your missing out on greatness
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  15. #471
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Your missing out on greatness
    Lol this is what I hear.

  16. #472
    Raptors Republic Starter Scraptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    770
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well just sing us a song about Jurassic Park then. In the style of Drake. While wearing a Jeff Goldblum outfit.

  17. Like Axel liked this post
  18. #473
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Well just sing us a song about Jurassic Park then. In the style of Drake. While wearing a Jeff Goldblum outfit.
    Like one of these?


  19. Like Scraptor liked this post
  20. #474
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,911
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Make it so you have to get 80% on this quiz (http://www.sporcle.com/games/wingnut10/raptors2000s) or name at least five players acquired in the expansion draft. Plus you also have to know one quote from Breaking Bad or The Wire and you have to sing a song about Jurassic Park.
    BJ Armstrong, Zan Tabak, Willie Anderson, Victor Alexander, Tony Massenburg, Alvin Robertson, Carlos Rogers(Threw in a few extra to be safe)... BB quote "I am the one who knocks!"



    I haven't watched The Wire since a long time back, and not much of it... Guess I'll keep trying.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  21. Like Scraptor liked this post
  22. #475
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Well just sing us a song about Jurassic Park then. In the style of Drake. While wearing a Jeff Goldblum outfit.
    Yea never watched Jurassic Park and have no clue who Goldblum is lmao. Maybe I did watch Jurassic park actually but I don't remember a thing.

  23. #476
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    2,911
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I only got 4 guys right lol...
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  24. #477
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    I only got 4 guys right lol...
    that thing is so tough, i got 26 and i struggled lol.

  25. Like KazanTheMan liked this post
  26. #478
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
    Shitting on people for NOT being positive about the Raptors. I truly believe this is the only board in the NBA that someone gets hated on for loving the team and being positive.
    What are you talking about?

  27. #479
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,245
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Poor Portland. Aldridge is looking like he might be out for a while. Lord please don't let anything like that happen to the Raptors before the playoffs start.

  28. #480
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,785
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    I've been registered on this site for 2 years and I have never seen a dumber post.
    ABRealRaptorFan needs to go.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •