No announcement yet.

Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Heat and Nets are tied. We better win this thing.

Comment

• Hahaha Jennings
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yessss Jennings is mad. Means more shots from him.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
          Ill try to speak for everyone since i haven't been posting here that long. But since were all fans of this team we want them to have sustained success not just one year. That's what scares me personally. I want this teamto be good for years not just be a one and done thing. I feel like playing the sophmores more would help that .
          Sustained success??? Lets work on 1 year first. This is exactly what I am talking about. Enjoy the NOW. Everyone save for Lowry (and i am confident he will resign) is gonna play here for at least the next 3 years. Jesus

Comment

• Pistons cannot shoot from anywhere other then the paint hahahaha

Comment

• PUT BACK AMIR NICE!!!! Then Hansborough hard foul Monroe. Wicked sequence.

Comment

• Derozan is the one who's off now. Hasn't been able to hit his shots the last couple games. He looks tired out there lately.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• This whole team are full of idiots ahahahahaj

Comment

• Jennings has the basketball IQ of a turtle. His offensive decisions are just laughable. Let's his emotions get to him.
                    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Detroit has NO hope for the future unless they get rid of both Smith and Jennings. To me Jennings is worse because when your point guard plays like an idiot and takes the worst shots ever you can't win. ALSO WHY IS HAYES BACK IN THE FUCKING GAME!!!!
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Oh no please no Vasquez Hayes Handsbro lineup!!!!!

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          Jennings has the basketball IQ of a turtle. His offensive decisions are just laughable. Let's his emotions get to him.
                          You said it much better than I did lol

Comment

• I think casey was on rr, taking jonas out earlier hopefully he get him in early in the fourth.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                              This whole team are full of idiots ahahahahaj
                              Ya it is amazing eh haha. Joe Dumars everybody haha. How does he still have a job? Is a championship in '04 worth that much haha

Comment

• I wonder what stuff Joe Dumars was smoking when he thought of signing both Jennings and Smith and putting Smith at the 3?

Comment

Working...
                                X