No announcement yet.

Game #63: Detroit Pistons 87 - Toronto Raptors 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I am a new poster not anyone else. But yes another easy cop out for you guys. This site is your social bitch fest like i said. I love the Raptors more than anything and I get hated on for it. This is not a Raptors site for you guys it is a social bitch fest site. You have mouses just look back thru the site and what you have posted you will understand.

But me? I am going to continue to be positive and try my damndest to change the way Raptors fans think.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Was xixak really band? I was wondering what happened to that guy
      I don't know. He must've said something extra bad at some point. He was pretty obnoxious so maybe he got carried away at some point.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        THought you might need a visual aid
        Of course that is your reply. Nothing to do with anything else. Knew I shouldn't have added that you would have had nothing.

Comment

• ABRealRaptorFan wrote: View Post
          And I am a new poster not anyone else. But yes another easy cop out for you guys. This site is your social bitch fest like i said. I love the Raptors more than anything and I get hated on for it. This is not a Raptors site for you guys it is a social bitch fest site. You have mouses just look back thru the site and what you have posted you will understand.

But me? I am going to continue to be positive and try my damndest to change the way Raptors fans think.
          Sooooo we're a "social bitchfest" and you joined here for what reason exactly? Sounds like alot of whining to me already.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
            Banned lool but I dont know what he did
            Lol thanks. I never re read what i write so spelling mistakes are inevitable. I have to start double checking my stuff lol.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Of course that is your reply. Nothing to do with anything else. Knew I shouldn't have added that you would have had nothing.
              Why would I try to say anythign worthwhile to someone who's clearly beyond prejudiced? You have lumped me in with a bunch of posters who you claim are negative, because you claim you've been lurking here and that's all you see. Well maybe you just have reading comprehension issues? Hence the visual aid.

Ok, now I'm actually done feeding the troll. Just too much fun.

Comment

Of course we will and Brooklyn is no where near us in a 7 game series man jesus.

And why wouldn't I be confident?? I have watched 90% of the games since Gay came here and I have absolutely no reason not to. You watch the games.
                So you hopped on the bandwagon since Gay got here and now you've got it all figured it out. Congrats.

We lost to Brooklyn when they were missing Garnett and Kirilenko... forget about Brook Lopez, who's possibly their best player. They have a ton of experience and we don't.

Being positive isn't the same thing as being cocky. Being skeptical isn't the same thing as being negative. Get your head together.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Why would I try to say anythign worthwhile to someone who's clearly beyond prejudiced? You have lumped me in with a bunch of posters who you claim are negative, because you claim you've been lurking here and that's all you see. Well maybe you just have reading comprehension issues? Hence the visual aid.

Ok, now I'm actually done feeding the troll. Just too much fun.
                  Man read back into your posts that is all I gotta say. I am a troll because I love the Raptors and I am positive about what could be the best Raptor season in the 19 year history. But seriously make sure you never mention the Raptors in any of your posts to me and then call me a troll. Like I said social Bitch Fest

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                    Sooooo we're a "social bitchfest" and you joined here for what reason exactly? Sounds like alot of whining to me already.
                    Yo Naismith did you get my msg?
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      So you hopped on the bandwagon since Gay got here and now you've got it all figured it out. Congrats.

We lost to Brooklyn when they were missing Garnett and Kirilenko... forget about Brook Lopez, who's possibly their best player. They have a ton of experience and we don't.

Being positive isn't the same thing as being cocky. Being skeptical isn't the same thing as being negative. Get your head together.
                      Finally something worth something. And i hardly think starting to cheer for team that was i think 17 games under .500 (although since Gay joined the Raptors last season in total we are 9 games over) is jumping on a bandwagon hhaha. JEsus

Comment

• checked back on this page...was happy to see there were two more pages since I last checked...was geared up to read some more insight into tonight's game...alas....

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Yo Naismith did you get my msg?
                          Oh I see nvm ahah

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            checked back on this page...was happy to see there were two more pages since I last checked...was geared up to read some more insight into tonight's game...alas....
                            You can read some insight on how to be a fan becuz we are all apparently a band of bitches looooool

Comment

• I think I need to make registration tougher here at Raptors Republic. You guys are all whiney bitches!

Comment

I know that everyone over 1000 posts is extremely and horribly negative to the point of ret**dedness.
                                I've been registered on this site for 2 years and I have never seen a dumber post.
                                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
                                X