Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    what's wrong? we won this q, didn't we?
    But why was JV taken out? He played 7 mins.. We won, it's cool, i get it, im happy. But JV was loving life this game.., playing well, having fun, probacly boosting hos morale. Why not play him more?

Comment

• Washington get killed by the BOBKITTENS
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I can't believe I just cheered for a chris bosh 3 point shot. Heat still down by 1

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
          Oh I don't care too much about it. But it is a bit odd. Not a big deal. But a decent time to see how does with 5 PF. He was playing well and we had a good lead.
          The game was pretty much over. It's been garbage time for the last 4 minutes. Pistons gave up a while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            but classy. I know he wanted to do it but no need to show up the other team in the last two minutes of a blowout
            T-Ross would have done a windmill or 360 looooool

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              So it seems. Kinda weird. If you don't plan on throwing him back out there, why not just see how he deals with the 5 PFs?
              I think DC would have taken him out at around the 5 minutes mark even if he wasn't in foul trouble.

Comment

• No Dwight in garbage time? Oh sorry he's resting for the playoffs

Comment

• Wow, really quiet 20 from amir.

Comment

• Brooklyn is for real man. They're up 1 to Miami with 2:45 left. We are most likely going to lose to Memphis and Phoenix so hopefully Brooklyn loses too. But with the way they're playing it's not likely. Not sure who they're playing though.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Miami ball 1:16 left nets up 2

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Brooklyn is for real man. They're up 1 to Miami with 2:45 left. We are most likely going to lose to Memphis and Phoenix so hopefully Brooklyn loses too. But with the way they're playing it's not likely. Not sure who they're playing though.
                        Memphis will definitely be tough, but phoenix has been falling for a while. They have around the same record as us now i think that game can go either way.

Comment

• brooklyn up 4 with 35sec left

Comment

• Now up four with 35 seconds left. WTF has happened to Miami?
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                              Memphis will definitely be tough, but phoenix has been falling for a while. They have around the same record as us now i think that game can go either way.
                              Yea you're right, we can beat the suns but Memphis to me is a for sure loss.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                The game was pretty much over. It's been garbage time for the last 4 minutes. Pistons gave up a while ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Yeah, like I said, not a big deal.

But it could've been a good learning experience. I mean, if the game is over, no harm in seeing if he can keep playing solid, aggressive balls with fouls, right? Might not get lots of chances like that.

*This isn't trying to be criticizing Casey, just legitimately think it's a good opportunity to test Jonas in such a situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X