No announcement yet.

Game #64: Memphis Grizzlies 86 - Toronto Raptors 99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure, but I do know that Memphis fans are asking the same question about jj.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
      we started 6 - 12 and are currently on pace to pull out a 50 win season after trading our "all star". If we were the Knicks, there would be no end to the fawning. Instead we are content with the occasional quip from Steve Kerr who makes us wet when he mentions us on a TNT broadcast
      That can all change with winning a round or two in the playoffs. I am concerned our guys have not experience dealing with media glare when it comes. Anyone remember Butch Carter with media glare on us?

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Does anyone know why ex-Raps Ed Davis was a DNP and James Johnson who has been playing well for the Griz came in for a min.?
        What is Ed Davis' contract status?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          we started 6 - 12 and are currently on pace to pull out a 50 win season after trading our "all star". If we were the Knicks, there would be no end to the fawning. Instead we are content with the occasional quip from Steve Kerr who makes us wet when he mentions us on a TNT broadcast
          We are on National tv this Tuesday. Just left San Francisco and one fan I spoke with was well aware of what Raptors are doing. He stated GSW would love to get Amir Johnson . Interesting they want Amir.

Comment

• stooley wrote: View Post
            if you don't like the way espn covers canada, stop reading the site.

there are a lot of sites out there that provide plenty of canadian content, this one included.

if that's important to you, read tsn, sportsnet and zach lowe
            Agreed. But as Canadians we want to be accepted as legit and to a degree ESPN coverage legitimizes us. Jeff Van Gundy is well versed via Raptors. Hopefully he will do the playoff games.

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post

Good to see!
              what is sick about tross is that it was already over 50% and now into the 60s. #letrossplay

Comment

• Pill wrote: View Post
                what is sick about tross is that it was already over 50% and now into the 60s. #letrossplay
                I don't even want to know what Salmons is.

#FuckOffWithTheVetsCasey

#TalentOverAge

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  Does anyone know why ex-Raps Ed Davis was a DNP and James Johnson who has been playing well for the Griz came in for a min.?
                  My fantasy team is dying to know ... especially weird considering they both played 19 and 15 minutes respectively the following game, with Ed leading the team in rebounds.

Comment

Working...
                  X