Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hedo's Wife Not Living in Toronto (Oregon Live)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hedo's Wife Not Living in Toronto (Oregon Live)

Source - Link

I have information that is going to come as a bit of a surprise to Trail Blazers fans [and Raps fans], and I don't know how else to put this so I'm just going to come right out with it.

It's this: Hedo Turkoglu's wife is not even living in Canada.

It's true. The $53 million free-agent who jilted Portland for Toronto last summer because his wife reportedly preferred a metropolitan city over the Northwest is living in Orlando with the couple's 1-year old daughter.
    You figure Mrs. Turkoglu wishes things could have been different too. She makes a lousy scapegoat. Portland's a wonderful place, with great people, and she should visit here sometime. But if you're looking to invite her, try reaching her in Florida, not Canada.

"She's never even been to Canada once," Hedo said, "you could check her papers and my little baby's papers if you want."
    This probably explains why Hedo's having a career-worst season.

(4 MORE YEARS!)
    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Mar 16, 2010, 12:04 PM.
    RR OG

I'm going to pour a stiff drink and go light myself on fire now. We can't afford to have ANY bad defensive players in our starting five when our cornerstone players are Bosh and Bargnani...and sometimes Calderon. At this point. I'd like to see Sonny Weems start in his place but salary and politics make that all but impossible. I know Sonny could score the 12ppg Hedo does while also giving us an actual perimeter defender that is worth something. It won't happen but it's nice to dream.

Comment

Very surprised. What was all this for then? Did she check the weather channel one day and just say screw this.

Comment

Well, I’ll be goddamned. What a gigantic mass of crap we were all fed about that ‘Turkish community’ thing that his missus was so pleased about. Who the hell was it that fabricated - from top to bottom, apparently - that noise ... and why? Downright creepy.

I’ve gotta start taking this team less seriously ...

Comment

This article was already posted here: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...?t=1251&page=2

Seriously, who fucking cares where his wife lives? I want to know why this piece of shit is playing like garbage.
          Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Mar 16, 2010, 03:21 PM. Reason: No edit. Meant to quote.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
            This article was already posted here: http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...?t=1251&page=2

Seriously, who fucking cares where his wife lives? I want to know why this piece of shit is playing like garbage.
            This topic deserves it's own thread because it's certainly a possible reason why he's played like garbage all year.

Unless Hedo gets some home cooking (and sweet loving), I don't think he's going to improve.

(4 MORE YEARS!)
            RR OG

Comment

Been musing the last few minutes over that whole story about how happy Mrs. Turkoglu was about Toronto’s Turkish community (if you remember, they were searching out local Turkish folk to breathlessly interview, for crying out loud) ... and if whichever bozo it was who concocted that angle (Colangelo?? If so, I owe Ripp an apology) just figured we’re all such a bunch of rubes ‘up here in Canada’ that we’ll happily swallow any pile of crap that’s shoveled towards us if they just stick a big Canadian flag on the top of it?

A part of that ‘Turkish community’ bs might’ve been placating angry Portland fans after Turk backed out of his apparent promise to them ... but more of it - for sure - was to tickle our own local pride, enough to have us warmly embrace the new hero ... and then be herded into the line-up for Raptors season-tickets.

Man. It’s almost enough to make me want to give hockey another chance.

Comment

If that's true then that is Bermuda Triangle type stuff.

The only way to get rid of Turk is if he pulls a Drazen Petrovic....... does he drive??????

Comment

Not to worry about Turk. He now can hang around Yorkville and use that Turkish waterpipe (hookah) at home anytime he feels like it. BC should get him a chef so he can stop putting on weight without the missus around.

Comment

These guys live on the road for half the year anyways.

Cooking and getting pussy are not a problem for any of them, trust.

This is all moot gossip.

The guy is playing like shit. No excuses for him.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post

thankyou. I don't give a flying frig about his wife and if he knew she was going to be in orlando he would have signed that 35 million dollar deal to stay in orlando.

honestly, complete hogwash. he's probably enjoying life away from his wife, prolly not his kid. but who doesn't enjoy just being a bachelor for a while.

if turkoglu doesn't get it going why don't we just buy him out? then we won't have him for four more years. plus, we save some money
                      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

what.... no wonder hedo plays worsse than he is in magics... maybe he need his wife in canada....he aint inspired at all......

Comment

Working...
                        X