Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chrischris wrote: View Post
    If anyone has tickets they're selling, let me know ASAP. Looking for 1 or 2 tickets.
    Dude, stubhub.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Dude, stubhub.
      Obviously :P Problem is I'm not looking to pay stubhub's inflated prices. Would rather scalp...but thought I'd toss it out here if anyone had any dropouts in their group.

Comment

• Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

chrischris wrote: View Post
        Obviously :P Problem is I'm not looking to pay stubhub's inflated prices. Would rather scalp...but thought I'd toss it out here if anyone had any dropouts in their group.
        Those "inflated" prices ARE from scalpers/resellers. The only way to not pay is to wait till the very last minute before tip off or buy them when the game has already started.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
          Those "inflated" prices ARE from scalpers/resellers. The only way to not pay is to wait till the very last minute before tip off or buy them when the game has already started.
          I know that.

Not sure on the timing of your own purchase...but you just talked about buying 310 sec for $97.
          silversurfa23 got sec 121 for $170ea at noon day of game.
          I bought a single sec 101 for $200 45mins before tipoff.

Not what I was trying to get in to. I'll be scalping tickets...I was just trying to find anyone with extra tickets to sell. Better to sell to a real fan that to sell to a scalper who will double/triple the price.

Comment

• I know the season is over, but FYI for looking back at this year scalping prices when we're BACK in the playoffs next year: I got a single ticket sec108 row20 for $270 an hour before topoff. Probably could have gotten it cheaper by waiting but I didnt want to chance it and cant beat centre court.

Comment

Working...
            X