Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors playoff tickets!!!!!!!!!

Hey does anyone know how much playoff tickets cost or if theres a website that can tell me.

My limit is $200-250 do you guys think i can get some nice seat or will I be all the way at the back or near the back
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Umm for 200 you're gonna be way up in the balconies and in the back.

Comment

Raptors.com has a mailing list. Usually they offer advance deals (not that advanced to be honest), if your budget is around $200 that's probably your best bet...They'll send an advance email with a code to use on the date for advanced sales. Trust me, you'll have to take a few hours off work to make sure you log in the second they open advanced sales. That will still only get you balcony seats, but it's better than standing.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
        Hey does anyone know how much playoff tickets cost or if theres a website that can tell me.

My limit is $200-250 do you guys think i can get some nice seat or will I be all the way at the back or near the back
        As a season seat holder, I can tell you right now that what you're willing to spend is about the face value of the highest seats for round 1.
        With it being playoff tickets for the first time in 6 years, I'd expect to be paying at least $275-300
        Entourage: Harvey - "E (BC) was right, there's genius in this (Bargnani)"
        Ari - "You wanna buy it?"
        Harvey - "I do, for a dollar"

Comment

Wow about $250 for balconies during playoffs!?! I was planning on going with the fams but that cost is a bit ridiculous. Sheesh.

Comment

blackjitsu wrote: View Post
            Raptors.com has a mailing list. Usually they offer advance deals (not that advanced to be honest), if your budget is around $200 that's probably your best bet...They'll send an advance email with a code to use on the date for advanced sales. Trust me, you'll have to take a few hours off work to make sure you log in the second they open advanced sales. That will still only get you balcony seats, but it's better than standing.
            Can you get me a link or something to that please?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
              Wow about $250 for balconies during playoffs!?! I was planning on going with the fams but that cost is a bit ridiculous. Sheesh.
              +1, guess i'll be watching from home
              AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

heres some contingent tickets. decent and cheap.

http://www.stubhub.com/toronto-rapto...-2014-8989177/

Comment

Charlie Brown wrote: View Post
                  +1, guess i'll be watching from home
                  As a mentioned in a previous thread, I was able to get tickets vs. Orlando in 2008 for ~$80 each off StubHub. Mind you this was back in the "Sprite Zone" days, where face value was like $25. But I was happy paying the premium for the playoffs.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    heres some contingent tickets. decent and cheap.

http://www.stubhub.com/toronto-rapto...-2014-8989177/
                    Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    As a mentioned in a previous thread, I was able to get tickets vs. Orlando in 2008 for ~$80 each off StubHub. Mind you this was back in the "Sprite Zone" days, where face value was like $25. But I was happy paying the premium for the playoffs.
                    Yea thanks I'm considering going through stubhub now. Still, cheapest tickets in balcony seem to be about $130. Surprised that they're that high tbh. Gotta love money hungry MLSE eh!

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      Can you get me a link or something to that please?!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      I still get the occasional email from them, but I'm not seeing a registration. It's probably tied to their survey program now.

Comment

First round balcony seats $87 vs $35 regular season, side prime $330 vs $199 regular season.

Comment

First round balcony seats $87 vs $35 regular season, side prime $330 vs $199 regular season.

Comment

In general, you can expect playoff tickets to be 3x the normal charged price for regular season tickets. (Season Ticket holders have already received emails for first crack at playoff tickets, so it's possible some are already selling on places like StubHub)

Comment

Yea thanks I'm considering going through stubhub now. Still, cheapest tickets in balcony seem to be about $130. Surprised that they're that high tbh. Gotta love money hungry MLSE eh!
                              On StubHub, that's $130 USD.

So about $145 CAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X