Playoff viewing parties!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff viewing parties!

Was just wondering if there would be interest in viewing parties for like minded raptors republicans that can't afford tickets to meet up downtown and watch the game?

Any interest in the Republic hosting? Doc? Arse?

It could also be driven by fellow forumers.

Been a long time since we had the playoffs to look forward too
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

If I was the TDot I'd host something forsure. I'll talk with the lads to see where they used to do the RR hosted viewing parties and see if they still have any connections and interest in doing one for the playoffs.

Comment

I know of a few good spots downtown, reasonably priced. The issue would be getting confirmed numbers. I'm not going to use a favour and get a deal for a group then have me and 4 17 years olds hang out.
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
        I know of a few good spots downtown, reasonably priced. The issue would be getting confirmed numbers. I'm not going to use a favour and get a deal for a group then have me and 4 17 years olds hang out.
        Well that rules me out then.

Comment

Another downside of not living anywhere near ontario

Comment

SO many good spots in the city to watch. Set up an RSVP page and have people confirm for a guestlist, that way the appropriate area size can be booked. Or you could always do a big Real Sports Bar day; always a blast there.

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
              SO many good spots in the city to watch. Set up an RSVP page and have people confirm for a guestlist, that way the appropriate area size can be booked. Or you could always do a big Real Sports Bar day; always a blast there.
              there are no shortage of venues thats for sure. should keep affordability and viewing area in mind. somewhere with a giant projection screen would be ideal

Comment

You are all welcome to my place.

Comment

Hey!

We can be cool... kind of... ok no.
                  Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Can 15 year olds come?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                      Can 15 year olds come?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                      A Raptor suit and fake id should cover things up.

Comment

what about 16 and a half year olds?
                        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Yeaaaaaa what's the ruling on 16 year oldest
                          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Love the raps, hate the city.

Comment

Was just wondering if there would be interest in viewing parties for like minded raptors republicans that can't afford tickets to meet up downtown and watch the game?

Any interest in the Republic hosting? Doc? Arse?

It could also be driven by fellow forumers.

Been a long time since we had the playoffs to look forward too
                              I'm downski for this. I think it'd be great to cheer on the Raps in the playoffs with fellow RR soldiers. Count me in.

Comment

Working...
                              X