No announcement yet.

Playoff viewing parties!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright all, just wanted to confirm that we'll have 1 group inside Real Sports, and another in the Square every game! So join your fellow members for some playoff fun! And you might want to arrive early, because it'll be packed!

Last edited by gametime; Tue Apr 15, 2014, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Forget your swag, is the girl in the white T for sale?

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
        is the girl in the white T for sale?
        That's not how we operate. lol. But yes, there will be plenty of ladies in attendance my friend!

Comment

Viewing party? come to NB, I'll throw the biggest Raptor party ever. #not

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
            Viewing party? come to NB, I'll throw the biggest Raptor party ever. #not
            I'll make the trip across the bridge for a fellow republicer!

Comment

yoo those baseball tees are crazy! Any chance they'll be available for purchase at the maple leaf square parties?
              "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

I'm in Vancouver.

But I'll be on the game threads as much as I can.
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

buckets wrote: View Post
                  yoo those baseball tees are crazy! Any chance they'll be available for purchase at the maple leaf square parties?
                  It won't be practical with how little elbow room there'll be, unless R.R. can secure a larger area to disperse things to people... (Zarar?) But we've got them in the link for online orders!

Comment

gametime wrote: View Post
                    It won't be practical with how little elbow room there'll be, unless R.R. can secure a larger area to disperse things to people... (Zarar?) But we've got them in the link for online orders!
                    thanks bruh! gotta wait for the bank account to re-up a little after second semester lol but those are extra dope! If you could somehow get a booth to sell these at those parties i'm not sure you could give them away quicker...
                    "you can't be playing checkers, on no chess board yoo!" - D'angelo

Comment

Huge bleachers being installed in the Square today...

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
                        Love the raps, hate the city.
                        Love the Raps, love the city.....hate the traffic/parking

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                          I'll make the trip across the bridge for a fellow republicer!
                          Can't beat maritime dedication!

Comment

Working...
                          X