Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    What channel? NBA TV Canada?
    nop. NBA TV regular one

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        nop. NBA TV regular one
        Oh okay. Well I missed it. Someone will post of video of it at some point I guess
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ross is playing just 27 minutes per game since the All Star break. Over that same stretch, he's shooting 51% from the field and 48% from 3.

How is this minute distribution acceptable? There's only 1 game during that stretch where fouls were a problem.

It's even worse when you consider how badly Salmons is struggling lately. Why does he continue to play extended minutes in the 4th? Let John rest up for the playoffs and let the youngest, best athlete on the team play 30+ minutes per game. I have no doubt he could handle it.

Casey values experience far too much, it was an issue for him last year as well. Ditto "spacing", which is why Novak seems to be chewing into Tyler's minutes, even when the match up doesn't make sense.
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            Ross is playing just 27 minutes per game since the All Star break. Over that same stretch, he's shooting 51% from the field and 48% from 3.

How is this minute distribution acceptable? There's only 1 game during that stretch where fouls were a problem.

It's even worse when you consider how badly Salmons is struggling lately. Why does he continue to play extended minutes in the 4th? Let John rest up for the playoffs and let the youngest, best athlete on the team play 30+ minutes per game. I have no doubt he could handle it.

Casey values experience far too much, it was an issue for him last year as well. Ditto "spacing", which is why Novak seems to be chewing into Tyler's minutes, even when the match up doesn't make sense.
            Couldn't agree more. His love for third stringer vets just because they're vets will be the death of him. It's one thing if we have vets like Paul Pierce or something, but when you're playing Alan Anderson's and John Salmons over Ross then there's a problem.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Patterson update: Will test out elbow in light practice for next 7 days. No games.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Working...
              X