March Madness Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• loooooool
    I hate Wichita state sooo much ahah they got all that hype for being undefeated becuz they played shitty teams !!!!!!!!
    Now they played kentucky and lost!!!!!!!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• dis tournament.. damn. I'm speechless, just amazing.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        loooooool
        I hate Wichita state sooo much ahah they got all that hype for being undefeated becuz they played shitty teams !!!!!!!!
        Now they played kentucky and lost!!!!!!!
        Its not their fault they got the hype, they were a great team. Its not their fault creighton left their division and apparently they called a bunch of teams trying to play them and no one would.

Comment

• For all the crap Andrew Harrison got in the beginning of the season he's the reason for this turnaround.

This Wildcats team is legit.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Its not their fault they got the hype, they were a great team. Its not their fault creighton left their division and apparently they called a bunch of teams trying to play them and no one would.
            It was they're fault I was watching the pre tourney videos about them and when they interviewed them and the coach they said just because we didnt play a tough schedule doesnt mean were not the best team in the country. How can you say ur the best team in the country when you played the softest schedule. Give Iowa state, MSU, wisconsin that schedule and im sure they could go undefeated

All im saying is dont say ur the best when you clearly are playing sub par teams all year looooool and guess what they lost to an actual good team that a lot of people hate on ahahah

Comment

Wichita State then: "No one will play us not fair!"
              Wichita State now: "We had to play a good team too early not fair!"

Comment

It was they're fault I was watching the pre tourney videos about them and when they interviewed them and the coach they said just because we didnt play a tough schedule doesnt mean were not the best team in the country. How can you say ur the best team in the country when you played the softest schedule. Give Iowa state, MSU, wisconsin that schedule and im sure they could go undefeated

All im saying is dont say ur the best when you clearly are playing sub par teams all year looooool and guess what they lost to an actual good team that a lot of people hate on ahahah
                I'm not sure what you want the coach to say, I'm sure he believed his team was the best in the country because he believed in his team. You have to support your team. I also doubt Iowa State or Michigan State would go undefeated with that schedule, maybe Wisconsin. The hate for Kentucky to start the year was definitely warranted too, they were touted to be the best team in the league and really shit the bed early.

Comment

I'm not sure what you want the coach to say, I'm sure he believed his team was the best in the country because he believed in his team. You have to support your team. I also doubt Iowa State or Michigan State would go undefeated with that schedule, maybe Wisconsin. The hate for Kentucky to start the year was definitely warranted too, they were touted to be the best team in the league and really shit the bed early.
                  Well all in all they lost when they faced another capable team loooool It probably would have been better for them to play a harder schedule and lose a couple games and gain the experience of playing a good team instead of beating up on sub par teams

Comment

Well all in all they lost when they faced another capable team loooool It probably would have been better for them to play a harder schedule and lose a couple games and gain the experience of playing a good team instead of beating up on sub par teams
                    I'm sure it would of been but as i said they can't really pick their schedule or what conference they were in. Gotta play the games your given.

Comment

I'm sure it would of been but as i said they can't really pick their schedule or what conference they were in. Gotta play the games your given.
                      Yeah I guess ahaha but I would of thought since they were in the final four last year they could have scheduled tougher games this season

Comment

• Kentucky and Louisville is going to be intense.

Russ Smith vs. Harrison
                        Randle vs. Harrell.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          Kentucky and Louisville is going to be intense.

Russ Smith vs. Harrison
                          Randle vs. Harrell.
                          Yeah that's gonna be a crazyyyyyyyy game

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                            Kentucky and Louisville is going to be intense.

Russ Smith vs. Harrison
                            Randle vs. Harrell.
                            Dont forget the coaches
                            Calipari vs Patino !!!

Comment

• UNC 66 Iowa St 60 9min left
                              UNC looking confident to pull this one out

Comment

• Wiggins should've went to UNC instead of Kansas. He probably would've showcased his skills more there.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X