Canadians IN Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadians IN Madness

Was just going through the March Madness bracket and found somewhere around 17 Canadian players who are part of march madness this year and all are significant part of there rotation . Would be intresting to see there progress in the big dance the list of 17 players is below please add a name if i have missed someone

1 Deshawn Pierrie (Dayton)
    2 T Ennis (cuse)
    3 D Powel (STanford)
    4 A Wiggins (Kansas)
    5 Naz Long (Iowa State)
    6 Ejim (Iowa State)
    7 D Ennis (Villanova)
    8 Pangos (Gonzaga)
    9 S Bhullar ( New Mexico State)
    10 Mullings ( New Mexico State)
    11 Dixon ( New Mexico State)
    12 Heslip (Baylor)
    13 Cherry (Baylor)
    14 N Wiggins (Whicita state)
    15 Luflike (Whicita state)
    16 Staskaus (Michigan)
    17 Bacyinski (Arizona State)

Awesome Post thank you.

Asshole English correction, when referring to something that belongs (possessive) it is their. When referring to a place you use there.

The Raptors out hustled their opponent on the defensive end of the court.

The playoffs are a sore sport for Demar Derozan, since he has never been there.

Last edited by ezz_bee; Mon Mar 17, 2014, 07:09 AM.
    "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Thanks for this.

Speaks volumes to the impact Carter, Nash and the Raptors have had on the game in Canada. Also gives me great hope for the national program.

Comment

Southern Bracket and Canadians
        http://www.onesecondleft.com/2014/03...-south-region/

Eastern
        http://www.onesecondleft.com/2014/03...n-east-region/

Comment

yukhan1980 wrote: View Post
          Was just going through the March Madness bracket and found somewhere around 17 Canadian players who are part of march madness this year and all are significant part of there rotation . Would be intresting to see there progress in the big dance the list of 17 players is below please add a name if i have missed someone

1 Deshawn Pierrie (Dayton)
          2 T Ennis (cuse)
          3 D Powel (STanford)
          4 A Wiggins (Kansas)
          5 Naz Long (Iowa State)
          6 Ejim (Iowa State)
          7 D Ennis (Villanova)
          8 Pangos (Gonzaga)
          9 S Bhullar ( New Mexico State)
          10 Mullings ( New Mexico State)
          11 Dixon ( New Mexico State)
          12 Heslip (Baylor)
          13 Cherry (Baylor)
          14 N Wiggins (Whicita state)
          15 Luflike (Whicita state)
          16 Staskaus (Michigan)
          17 Bacyinski (Arizona State)
          Excellent post -- don't forget the kids playing at Harvard. Also, pretty sure the Shockers spell their name Wichita State. This should be a fun tourney.

Comment

Wiggins, Stauskas and Ennis will all be gone before our probable 20s draft pick

Good sign for Canadian basketball but we won't get them on our team barring a trade.
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post

Good sign for Canadian basketball but we won't get them on our team barring a trade.

You never know. After our playoff run, MU will be in a perfect position to sell high on some of our assets in order to trade up. The chance is still there. The best part about this is the fact that some of these Canuck ballers have terrific skills, and its a real thrill to hear about so many Canadians playing high level basketball.
              I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
              -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Richard Amardi- Oregon
                Jason Calliste- Oregon
                Justin Edwards- Kansas State
                Jahenns Manigat- Creighton
                Stephan Nastic- Stanford
                Agunwa Okolie- Harvard
                Laurent Rivard- Harvard

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post

Stauskus is projected 17-18 by Express/ Ford. Could well be available when we pick,
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    Stauskus is projected 17-18 by Express/ Ford. Could well be available when we pick,
                    Agreed i think of the 3 players Stauskaus is the best possiblity of droping to Raps slot. But the question is if he is available do we pick him or go with BPA or other player is available who is of more need

Comment

What about Ejim? I know he's a senior but he could be a possibility, he kinda reminds me of Amir!

Comment

Akkerman wrote: View Post
                        What about Ejim? I know he's a senior but he could be a possibility, he kinda reminds me of Amir!
                        Ejim is all over the board from late first to mid second round. Who knows we might have shot at him with one of our 2 second round picks

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post

Sore spot.

It's the blind leading the limes up in here.

Comment

The full list can be found here:
                            http://basketballbuzz.ca/ncaa/andrew...23MarchMadness

3 or 4 are redshirts or DNPs but Canada is well represented.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
                              Awesome Post thank you.

Asshole English correction, when referring to something that belongs (possessive) it is their. When referring to a place you use there.

The Raptors out hustled their opponent on the defensive end of the court.

lol

Nice post still

Comment

Working...
                              X