Joe Johnson Will Likely Miss Wednesday's Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Johnson Will Likely Miss Wednesday's Game

Phew ... that's a little bit of a relief. We'll still have our hands full though.

Hawks star Joe Johnson is expected to miss a few games this week with an Achilles injury.

He didn't travel with the team and has been ruled out for Tuesday's game at New Jersey. He'll likely miss Wednesday's tilt with the Raptors as well.

Johnson hasn't missed a game all season and has sat out just four contests since the 2007-08 campaign.

"I've always said when somebody goes down it gives somebody else a chance to step up and play," coach Mike Woodson said. "That's why I tell guys they've always got to be ready."
    Source - Click here

Source - [url=

just means crawford starts & gets more burn against a team he's had success against in the past.

ATL hasn't been playing THAT great lately (at least compared to earlier in the year) (recent losses to MIA & NY, close W's against GS & Wash). they'll be on the second of a home/away B2B (play NJ tonight). normally, i'd say the raps would have a pretty good shot against them, especially with JJ out. now...i really don't have a clue. does anyone? seriously, i feel like the raps can still beat anyone, and still lose to anyone, on any given night, with no rhyme or reason to it.
    TRUE LOVE - Sometimes you know it the instant you see it across the bar.

Comment

If they come to play, they can get this one, or any other. Fun life...

Comment

Working...
      X