They're on a four game win streak which kind of sucks. I thought they were spent.
Another interesting challenge for JV tonight, Antic pretty much exclusively shoots threes, and makes a number of them. I don't like our small ball lineups without Patterson, so he's gotta be good.
Edit- just checked and their win streak was against Mil, UTA, CHA and DEN, so not the best, but still.
Can't underestimate the Hawks. They've won 4 straight games, so they're confidence is sky high.
Raptors need to play their game and execute. This is a must win game. DeRozan needs to step up.
Twitter - @thekid_it
Get ready for some strange goings-on in Atlanta. Will someone foul out with 5 fouls? Will the clock mysteriously add or lose time? Will Raptor points be added when they score? Will there be more than 5,000 people in the arena? Tune in to find out all this and more......
It's an interesting two weeks for Toronto. Starting tonight, it's nine games in 14 days, including three back-to-backs but there are a lot of "should win" games on tap (Boston twice, Orlando, Cleveland (no Irving), Atlanta twice). A good stretch (e.g. 6-3) will make it very difficult for anyone to catch them barring a total collapse over the last two weeks.
Very big games versus Atlanta
Another at home on Friday... Or Sunday?
Every win matters for the hawks
It's always tough to play in Atlanta... for 'some' reason. If you know what I mean.
How many games has Atlanta had nationally in the US this year? I have no idea, but if they have had a few already, well then I'm sure they won't have the same motivation to completely bring it the Raptor players will.
Atlanta probably has the worst crowd in the NBA loool like 4k show up to the games
Lets get the W. Especially since its going to be broadcast nation wide in the US as well.
-Raptors have lost 9 of their last 11 games at the Hawks.
- DeMar DeRozan (TOR) has 30+ points in 3 straight games vs the Hawks.
- Paul Millsap (ATL) has a 57.4 FG% in 14 games vs the Raptors (his highest FG% vs any opponent).
- Raptors Kyle Lowry (illness) is expected to play.
- Raptors are 17-7 this season when they hit 10+ three-pointers.
- Raptors are 29-12 this season when they record 20+ assists.
- Raptors are 13-5 this season when Kyle Lowry records 10+ assists.
- Kyle Lowry is tied for 7th in the NBA in assists per game with 7.9.
- Raptors 37 wins through 65 games are their second-most in franchise history. They had 39 wins through 65 games in 1999-00.
- Raptors are 6-21 when allowing opponents to score 100+ points. They are 31-7 when holding opponents under 100 points.
- The home team has won both meetings this season.
- Raptors are coming off a loss to the Suns. They have not lost back-to-back games since February 5-7.
- Hawks are 5-11 on 0 days rest.
- Hawks are on a season-high 4 game win streak.
- Kyle Lowry (TOR) is second on the Raptors in double-doubles with 17 (Valanciunas 18). Raptors are 12-5 this season when Lowry records a double-double.
- DeMar DeRozan (TOR) ranks third in points per game among guards this season (22.5)
"The Raptors will be looking for their 18th road victory for the first time since 2001-02. They're in striking distance of the franchise record of 20 road victories (2000-01) with eight more games away from home remaining after Tuesday's contest."
That would be quite an achievement!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)