No announcement yet.

Fire Leo Rautins Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They're poor. But I'd take them over Memphis, Jazz and Kings (ugh).

Comment

• Leo was whining last night about coming back to TO today. This is not going to endear him with Raptor fans.

Comment

• The Miami play-by-play guy is pretty annoying.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          The Miami play-by-play guy is pretty annoying.
          Ikr I watch their games on league pass or NBA TV and he is flat out annoying

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• m5racer wrote: View Post
            I know I'm not the only one here that thinks this, but Leo has got to go....ASAP. This guy is so dam boring, I actually hate watching the games on sports net because of him. He literally, and I mean this, puts me to sleep regardless of the time, day, score or pace of the game. Even Matt Devlin is effected by the bore that is Leo. When Matt is on with Jack the commentary is lively, and fun to watch and listen to. They play so well off each other and have this great chemistry. With Leo beside Matt he turns into this dull, boring, standard run of the mill play-by-play announcer, and I'm not saying Matt a bore when he's on with Leo, he's just a different, less exciting, more ho-hum kinda guy. So I'm triad of this ****, its time to get Leo replaced with someone, anyone, even Jones is a huge upgrade over Leo and his boring ass analysis.....

SOoooooooo sign the petition and maybe, just maybe someone somewhere important will see that Leo "Imma Bore You Do Death" Rautins needs to go so we can Free MattyD

https://www.change.org/petitions/leo...lace-him#share
            Not so much a bore, but an embarrassment to thinking viewers. This man comes across like a school master instructing his poor uninformed viewers on anything and everything that enters his mind. The problem is, his know-it-all tone is at odds with his mostly basic observations and trite analysis. Top it off, he's just a downer to listen to. For those of you who think petitioning to sack Rautins is a bit drastic, let me ease your collective minds, most major corporations look to hire kill-joys at some level or the other. He wont starve.

Comment

• AshleyM wrote: View Post
              Not so much a bore, but an embarrassment to thinking viewers. This man comes across like a school master instructing his poor uninformed viewers on anything and everything that enters his mind. The problem is, his know-it-all tone is at odds with his mostly basic observations and trite analysis. Top it off, he's just a downer to listen to. For those of you who think petitioning to sack Rautins is a bit drastic, let me ease your collective minds, most major corporations look to hire kill-joys at some level or the other. He wont starve.
              First post is to bash Leo. Love it! I knew the hate for Leo ran deep, but this is a new level. Haha Welcome to the board Ashley!

Comment

• It's such a downer when I see Leo is calling a game.Please make him go away.

Comment

• It is time for him to go.

Comment

• Ballstreams, guys. Ballstreams.

Watch every Raptor game on opposing broadcasts. It's great.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Ballstreams, guys. Ballstreams.

Watch every Raptor game on opposing broadcasts. It's great.
                      Deceptive advertising!

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Deceptive advertising!
                        Nilanka does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. Therefore, mention of commercial products, processes, or services cannot be construed as an endorsement or recommendation.

Nilanka provides links to other Internet sites for informational purposes and the convenience of its users. When users select a link to an external Web site, they are leaving Raptors Republic and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the external site.

Nilanka does not endorse organizations that sponsor linked, external Web sites. In addition, Nilanka does not endorse products or services that such organizations may offer. Furthermore, Nilanka does not control or guarantee the currency, accuracy, relevance, or completeness of information found on linked, external Web sites.

Comment

• Haha, I can't stand Leo. If I were Dalembert, I would have gotten the fk off that bus too. Can you imagine playing for this guy?

His broadcasting is so negative and condescending. He has an "I told you so" negative analysis of EVERY play he chimes in on.

Thanks to League Pass, I've only had to listen to Rautins once this year. It was more than enough.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Eric Smith is your friend Rautins haters. Go radio on SN days, or mute and use your radio as commentary. I do it for baseball, why not basketball too?

Just an idea guys. Rautins ain't going anywhere.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter would love 2 make Leo Rautins Dish

"Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• I enjoy the tsn broadcasts to sportsnet. Jack is not afraid to point out when the raps are not doing well. Leos fastbreak on tsn is a lot better than Grangers half time rant.

Comment

Working...
                                X