Fire Leo Rautins Petition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallz wrote: View Post
    Am I the only one that doesn't care who the commentators are? My only complaint is how biased they are towards the raps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I kinda care, I mean I don't wanna listen to a game on mute and find it hard to tune out shitty commentary, so I appreciate it if it's good!
    You should listen to Boston's telecast if you want homers...or Portland, or Memphis...or San Antonio or basically anyone except maybe the Knicks. Raptors commentators are far less bias than most, at least they give lots of credit to the other teams, unlike Memphis where it's like a funeral when the other team score. I like Matt and Jack, they have great chemistry and I enjoy their commentary for the most part.

Comment

I'm ambivalent toward Leo. I like Jack. I have a strong, longstanding dislike for Devlin.
      "Stop eating your sushi."
      "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
      "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Really need to bring Dan Shulman back to Canada.

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
          I kinda care, I mean I don't wanna listen to a game on mute and find it hard to tune out shitty commentary, so I appreciate it if it's good!
          You should listen to Boston's telecast if you want homers...or Portland, or Memphis...or San Antonio or basically anyone except maybe the Knicks. Raptors commentators are far less bias than most, at least they give lots of credit to the other teams, unlike Memphis where it's like a funeral when the other team score. I like Matt and Jack, they have great chemistry and I enjoy their commentary for the most part.
          I think anyone would have great chemistry with Jack. He's that kind of guy.
          "Stop eating your sushi."
          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
            I think anyone would have great chemistry with Jack. He's that kind of guy.
            Dunno, he'd be a miracle worker if he could make Leo anything slightly more than lifeless, but I'd rather not think about Leo as a play by play commentator.

Comment

Leo just sounds bitter about everything. He's like the hipster commentator, he knows about everything before it was cool and he hates on everyone.

Comment

I like Leo and would be sad to see him go.

Jack drives me nust with the same stupid shit game after game, stop singing, stop saying HELLLLLOOOO, and Git that Garbage outa here. You don't have to use a catch phrase all the time.
                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

They all suck we could all do better whine whine bitch all hail dudes on the interwbz
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                    Leo does actually make good points sometimes, but he is a bore in general.

Agreed.

Let's bring back the Swirks...or whatever Chuck's nickname was

Comment

I personally don't care about the commentator. Leo is boring, but I personally don't mind because sometimes he does have something insightful to say. Jack and Matt are definitely the best, but it doesn't bug me.
                      I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                      -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

I'm always getting confused about Leo and Jack, are they brothers?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
                          I'm always getting confused about Leo and Jack, are they brothers?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                          What gave it away, one being a rautins and the other armstrong, or that one is tall and blonde and the other is a tiny old irish guy?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Meet the vampires in NO............

Comment

Am I the only one who hates Matt more than Leo?!

I look at Leo as is in the mould of the Traditional Sports Broadcaster. He doesn't ramble on about Bon Jovi like those other Losers. He pays attention to the game, and generally offers insightful commentary. Some of which we may find "obvious", but we are within the 5% of 'hardcore fans'. For the average watcher, I'm sure he offers some educational content. Again, unlike Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum.
                              Last edited by Joey; Wed Mar 19, 2014, 03:33 PM.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                                Am I the only one who hates Matt more than Leo?!

I look at Leo as is in the mould of the Traditional Sports Broadcaster He doesn't ramble on about Bon Jovi like those other Losers. He pays attention to the game, and generally offers insightful commentary. Some of which we may find "obvious", but we are within the 5% of 'hardcore fans'. For the average watcher, I'm sure he offers some educational content. Again, unlike Tweedle-Dee and Tweedle-Dum.
                                I have to agree with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X