What team do you hate the most? [revisited]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What team do you hate the most? [revisited]

Just a good way to unleash anger towards the team you hate the most. Consider it as a form of therapy.

Personally, I hate the Clips, never liked Griffin

Brooklyn are a close 2nd
    Miami
    30.00%
    LA Clippers
    5.00%
    LA Lakers
    5.00%
    Brooklyn
    25.00%
    New York
    10.00%
    Indiana
    0.00%
    Houston
    10.00%
    Other
    15.00%
    Last edited by wallz; Wed Mar 19, 2014, 04:43 PM.

I'm going Miami. I still hate how they stacked the deck, and I despise Wade - such an awful combo of arrogance, whining and dirty play.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      I'm going Miami. I still hate how they stacked the deck, and I despise Wade - such an awful combo of arrogance, whining and dirty play.
      Yeah I used to like Wade. But you're spot on with that assessment, he seems like a prick

Comment

New york. I find pleasure in watching them crash and burn.
        The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Fuck celtics

Comment

Too many choices. I despise KG and Pierce (Pierce even before that team was put together). I hate Brooklyn big time.

I'm really starting to dislike Chicago. Have seen a fair amount of their games and they get away with murder. They don't set any clean screens (make Kendrick Perkins look like the cleanest screen setter of all time). Noah's hitting people like crazy, swinging his arms and throwing his body around under the glass (and I generally like Noah as a player). Hinrich is the worst flopper in the league right now I think. Fuck the Bulls. I hope they get swept in the 1st round.

Don't really hate any other team that bad. Kinda hate the Celtics. But maybe that improves now that Pierce and KG are gone.

Hate Wade big time, for same reasons stated earlier in this thread.

Comment

Lakers for obvious reasons. I used to hate the celtics with kg and pierce cause they always had our number and I always felt like they refused to acknowledge our existence.

The nets I hated because of vc and beating us that 1st round when we were Atlantic champs. Not so much once they moved to Brooklyn, but it's coming back
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Definitely Brooklyn. But mostly I don't like Deron Williams AT ALL. Like AT ALL.
                He's probably my least favourite 'big name' player. How do you get Jerry Sloan fired?!

And I guess the way they think they can buy a good record.

Comment

This thread seems to pop up every few months haha I hate all teams in the Atlantic other than Toronto, all with equal passion, just at different times. Started with our NY playoff battles, then was Philly with AI. Moved onto the Nets when VC was there and then Boston once they had the Big 3. Now they all suck so fuck em all! But since Nets got C**tics players, I hate them the most now.

Comment

That would be Lakers. I hate their fans.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      Totally agreed about Wade, he is the most arrogant player in the league (or at least appears that way to me). And yeh the way they stacked, I can't support them against anyone, no matter how much I dislike whoever they're playing.

Clippers have been right there for a while. I don't like Chris Paul at all, biggest flopper in the league and also whines non stop. Blake is annoying, but I respect how good has has become. Can't stand Matt Barnes, and to top it off they got Doc Rivers who I also don't like.

If the Lakers are relevant I hate on them for obvious reasons.

My random Hate atm is Portland. I think Aldridge is super overrated and Lillard pisses me off for no logical reason
                      Last edited by BigCamB; Thu Mar 20, 2014, 02:48 AM.

Comment

I hate Miami more then any other team by far, for the same reasons listed above, plus their fans are a bunch of bandwagoners
                        AKA Chief Rocka @ RaptorsHQ

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                          My random Hate atm is Portland. I think Aldridge is super overrated and Lillard pisses me off for no logical reason
                          I think thats jealousy more than anything. Haha... I feel the same way.

Comment

I hate this version of the Bulls. Fucking Dunleavy and hinrich (aka body armor aka ironman). I hate Noah too, dudes a millionaire and looks like a caveman (although I'd trade Real Sports to have him on our team, dudes a beast). I hate Augustin because be has little man syndrome.

Brooklyn and their douchebag fans can suck it.

Bastin can eff right off too.

I'll forgive Miami if Bosh comes back, but I won't forget their fans for wearing white pants and listening to pitbull on repeat.

The knicks I absolutely love. They're hilarious. Thanks for the picks for Primo.

Bobcats are annoying because they seem to have our number for some reason

I like the pacers because that's the model I want to follow to build this team. (plus if we can face them in the 2nd round somehow I think we could scare the shit out of them if we're healthy)

The clippers can suck it too. Those idiots act as if they have the dynasty of the Lakers. Hey Griffin hey Paul YOU AINT WON SHIT!

The Lakers I'm torn. I hated them when they're good but it just doesn't seem right for them to be so bad. Their fans can suck it though.
                            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                            Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                              I'll forgive Miami if Bosh comes back, but I won't forget their fans for wearing white pants and listening to pitbull on repeat.
                              Laughed Out Loud.

Comment

Working...
                              X