View Poll Results: Should Fields Start over Salmons

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    22 68.75%
  • No

    1 3.13%
  • Only on Back to backs

    9 28.13%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: Landry Fields or Salmons

  1. #61
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,122
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    its not like salmons is drummond-level free throw shooter. hes a career 80% from the line and still 71% with the raptors. it was just really unlucky that both didn't go in and EXTREMELY lucky that durant and fisher nailed three back to back 3's to ice the game. overall, we shouldn't have lost an 8 point lead with less than a minute to go but thats what happens when you have a superstar on one team and you don't on the other.
    That's true with Salmons. We just were VERY unlucky yesterday I guess. But I just think if you can't close out an 8 point lead with 49 seconds left there is something seriously wrong. The other team having a superstar should make no difference in a situation like that.

  2. #62
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,669
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote iblastoff wrote: View Post
    its not like salmons is drummond-level free throw shooter. hes a career 80% from the line and still 71% with the raptors. it was just really unlucky that both didn't go in and EXTREMELY lucky that durant and fisher nailed three back to back 3's to ice the game. overall, we shouldn't have lost an 8 point lead with less than a minute to go but thats what happens when you have a superstar on one team and you don't on the other.
    But he was ice cold last night...And again, I say this for the like 20th time, he's clearly not right physically. He's worn out, and he had back issues recently which I'm sure are nagging him because he's had no real time to get over them. If you've got no legs and a bad back, your FT shooting could easily suffer. Dude needs a week or two off.

  3. #63
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    2,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Nando De Colo
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  4. #64
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,629
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Okay there is no debating this!
    Salmons is just horrific at nearly anything basketball related
    Put in fields and Nando!!

  5. #65
    Raptors Republic All-Star 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Vancouver, B.C.
    Posts
    1,840
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Salmons should be bought out next year.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

  6. #66
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    2,782
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Landry Fields or Salmons

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    But he was ice cold last night...And again, I say this for the like 20th time, he's clearly not right physically. He's worn out, and he had back issues recently which I'm sure are nagging him because he's had no real time to get over them. If you've got no legs and a bad back, your FT shooting could easily suffer. Dude needs a week or two off.
    Oh I completely agree. Salmons has just been completely gassed these past 1-2 months or whenever his injury occurred.

    Can we pray that pat man doesn't return in such poor form from injury too?

  7. #67
    Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kigali, Rwanda
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'd like to see Fields get some more playing time. Although for us to do anything in the first round Ross is going to have to continue to improve his skills and bball IQ.
    "We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

  8. #68
    Raptors Republic Superstar Puffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,579
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote ezz_bee wrote: View Post
    I'd like to see Fields get some more playing time. Although for us to do anything in the first round Ross is going to have to continue to improve his skills and bball IQ.
    Ross might do better at improving his skills he he could watch Fields operate in actual games.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •