Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Toronto Raptors. March 21st 2014, 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Hey all. We just lost by a point to the OKC Thunder. Lowry hit a crazy three to send it to double overtime, KD hit a crazy three (or two) to win in double overtime. This was circled as a loss on the calender. Chicago lost too. Now, just go about your business and take care of Atlanta, Cleveland and Boston over the next three...or some people might get pissed.
    whatever. losing is unacceptable up 8 with 2 24's left in the game

Comment

Hey all. We just lost by a point to the OKC Thunder. Lowry hit a crazy three to send it to double overtime, KD hit a crazy three (or two) to win in double overtime. This was circled as a loss on the calender. Chicago lost too. Now, just go about your business and take care of Atlanta, Cleveland and Boston over the next three...or some people might get pissed.
      boston will probably beat us twice in a row. we were up almost double digits with less than a minute to go.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        Ross missed some shots tonight so that means he was not suitable to be used for defence or free throws. Luckily Salmons was ready.
        I didn't see most of the game, I thought Ross was injured, because De Colo was on the floor on the last play.

I guess Casey reeeeaaaalllly wanted to teach him a lesson
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Casey just said that Ross had a hip injury and that's why Salmons was in there.

Comment

did casey just say ross was injured?
            yup, he hurt hip

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
              Definitely on Casey. 90% of what a coach does is deciding who gets into the game, when. Salmons stunk epicly during this game too. And has stunk after 1-2 months following the trade. But Casey gives his veterans a ridiculously long leash. Usually long enough to hang himself, or at least they can screw up endlessly with no consequences. Rookies on the other hand make one mistake, and they're nailed to the bench for the night.
              All I'm saying, is that if salmons drained those ft's, everyone praises coach Casey for the amazing 2ot win over a contender. Obviously salmons wasn't te best choice, but looking at the final 50 seconds, putting the blame on Casey is a bit delusional. Okc made ridiculous shots against great d

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Okay if ross was injured then play De colo instead of salmons
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Speechless.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Gman wrote: View Post
                    Casey just said that Ross had a hip injury and that's why Salmons was in there.
                    Hahahahaaha BULLSHIT DWANE

Salmons would have been in there regardless
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Speechless.

Just cuz he's a fucking Vet dont mean he should make free throws the guy fucking sucks donkey balls!!!!!!! Just cuz hes 34 dont mean he's a better freethrow shooter then a 24 yearold my gooodness
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Speechless.

What about the inbounds? What about not knowing to call a timeout? Fuck you Dwane Casey. You're lucky you ever got a head coaching job.

*And fuck..Again, Salmons is obviously worn out physically. You aren't going to hit free throws all that well with no legs and a bum back....Fucking hell

Comment

Speechless.

What was he supposed to say?

Comment

• Salmons is not a vet. He's just old.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Speechless.

*explodes*
                              OG is our king

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
                                Lets not take anything away from KD guys, the bank, was lucky, but he nailed a 3 from the 5 second line to win that with Amir right in his teeth...... Casey, nor Salmons had anything to do with that.
                                Yea but if it weren't for Casey and his absolute devotion and love for Salmons, he wouldn't even be in the game. Thus, we never would have made that inbounding error; they never would have fouled cold ass Salmons; and we probably would have won!

Comment

Working...
                                X