Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Knick fans be like

It's funny cause SDSU lost that game too.
    Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• This years NCAA tourney is insane looool
      We might have like a 12 seed in the finals
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        hahahahaha
        dis year's fan jam

EDIT: oops i replied to the wrong comment but oh well, that Kyle Lowry GIF is from this years fan jam

Comment

• We should start regularly booing opposing teams players. Got into Teagues head it seems.

Comment

Fields is not a risk-taker

Seriously, I understand Fields' shot is messed, but I don't know what he's done to be so in the doghouse that he can't get minutes over a completely worn out Salmons or totally erratic De Colo (who is a new face with little time with the team).
            Well put. I wonder the same thing. I'd love to hear some some facts surrounding the current situation.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Chuck Hayes led the team in +/- with +16

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Chuck Hayes led the team in +/- with +16
                Don't worry, +/- is a weird stat that means next to nothing in bball.

Actually Hayes played fine, it was just the irrationality of using him on Millsap. Didn't hurt us late in the game, but early on, other than the block he had, he was really struggling in the matchup.

Comment

• I call Chuck Hayes
                  Chunk Hayes because he looks like a chunk of beef

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                    Ugh .. Demar helped to get us the lead and Lowry put it away. We don't win this game without either player. They both had 10 plus points in the 4th Q today. Do you honestly care who gets the gaterade mvp? We all know they were both very important for today's victory and pretty much the whole season. Lowry is the man though (goes without saying).
                    I hear what ur saying. We also don't win this game without JV. Does that mean he was more valuable than Kyle? No. The same goes with Demar and it's quite obvious.

Comment

Fields is not a risk-taker

Seriously, I understand Fields' shot is messed, but I don't know what he's done to be so in the doghouse that he can't get minutes over a completely worn out Salmons or totally erratic De Colo (who is a new face with little time with the team).
                      Fields is at least a little bit of a risk taker. You don't get a wife like that by playing anything safe haha
                      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• I never want another man to lose his job but Leo rautins has to go. He always pulls things out if his ass and is just a pure clown. At least give him some other position not a commentator.

Did yall hear him analyze the Raptor's mascot and compare him with the other mascots against the league? This guy is too much sometimes

Comment

• Not sure how the Raptors won this game. They were terrible in the first 3 quarters. DeRozan needs to stop w/ the Rudy Gay impersonation. He was awful in the first 3 quarters and all of a sudden hit clutch shots after clutch shots in the 4th.

Kyle Lowry on the other hand once again was sensational. Vasquez carried the offense in the 1st half. And JV i thought had a very strong game.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TERRENCE ROSS!!!!!!!!i

Comment

• I'm watching the Washington and Denver game and Washington is just so bad. They play like NO defense. Raptors struggle to close out games but they are definitely worse. As long as you guard the three well against them or at least lower the amount of attempts they take you can beat them. Gortat is really good though. Very smart player.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• And Andre Miller seems to only torch the Raptors. He plays well against other teams but not as well as he does against Raptors.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X