Atlanta Hawks @ Toronto Raptors, 3/23/14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craptorz wrote: View Post
    this team is NOT ready to win a playoff series. will be betting against them if things dont drastically change
    according to the fanboys, they can take anybody not named Indiana or Miami in the first round.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
      Just noticed ur name. Are you even a raps fan?
      He deserves banana just for his nickname!

Comment

• Always love these Novak at PF lineups. The things it does to my heart is like doing intense interval workouts...

Comment

• 3-4 weeks ago I had confidence that a 10 pt deficit early in the game could be overcome. Now I am not so sure.

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
            according to the fanboys, they can take anybody not named Indiana or Miami in the first round.
            Can? Maybe. They maybe can take Indy or Miami too. Will they? Doubtful. Any playoffs series will at best be a total dogfight for a win.

Comment

• Vasquez abusing the rook

Comment

• Vasquez going off.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• Strange lineup.

Comment

• lol Leo would be a salmons apologizer
                    I DONT CARE ABOUT THE MISSED THE FREE THROWS. I'm pissed he's shot 20% fg for like 10 games and still gets playing time. Arguably the worst offensive wing in the league

Comment

• Guys are gassed at this point of the season. No idea how we're gonna work around it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      OG is our king

Comment

• Good on Vasquez but what did Kyle do to get benched in the first? Put in Kyle, GV, DD and 2 of Amir, Handsbro and JV..

Comment

• I won't say anything LOL.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

lol Leo would be a salmons apologizer
                            I DONT CARE ABOUT THE MISSED THE FREE THROWS. I'm pissed he's shot 20% fg for like 10 games and still gets playing time. Arguably the worst offensive wing in the league
                            but he plays defense at about the same rate as TR so he deserves those minutes /casey

Comment

lol Leo would be a salmons apologizer
                              Tony Allen wants a word with you about being the worst offensive wing in the league. (The fact he's one of the best defensive players here is irrelevant )

Comment

• Wow Casey was really resting the starters.

Comment

Working...
                                X