No announcement yet.

Nets, Bulls, Raptors, Remaining Schedules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whelp...there goes Chicago's "expected loss" to Indy. Go Portland.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Whelp...there goes Chicago's "expected loss" to Indy. Go Portland.
      I thought Bulls would win, the Pacers have been horrendous recently. Look at their W-L since February 22nd. The only good team they've beaten is the Bulls.

Roy Hibbert has 7 points, 5 rebounds and 10 fouls in his last 2 games as well.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
        I thought Bulls would win, the Pacers have been horrendous recently. Look at their W-L since February 22nd. The only good team they've beaten is the Bulls.

Hibbert is one of the most overrated players in the NBA along with Paul George
        How can a 7'2 players grab like 7rebs a game?
        He cannot score in the low post
        His deffence is really overrated because a lot of the no calls he gets are fouls but just cuz he's Hibbert refs dont call anything
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
          Hibbert is one of the most overrated players in the NBA

He cannot score in the low post
          Only can against Miami

Comment

Gonna be a dogfight, if the Raps get sloppy they're gonna give up the 3 seed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Between this, getting a stripper pregnant and putting out a hit on his unborn child George has had an interesting couple of years to say the least.

Comment

I think Chicago had edge re schedule give their ability to grind out wins against good teams. Raps will almost certainly lose games they should win.

Comment

Part of me wants to see us face the Nets simply because we'll get more media exposure that way (as opposed to any other likely first round matchup).

Comment

Mayday Mayday Raps falling fast. 2-4 in their last 6 and heading into a potential 5th seed nosedive!!

3rd Seed: I think at this point we'll have to go 9-3 to secure it, the Bulls have been playing at a high level and I can easily see them going 8-3 over their last 11, I mean their toughest challenge is arguably Portland so that say's it all. I really don't see them going 7-4 over their last 11 games with the opposing level of competition but we can always hope.

4th Seed: IMO 8-4 should secure the 4th seed unless the Nets keep streaking hard but it's hard to see them going 11-2 over their final 13. 7-5 from here on out could be a potential kiss of death (Losses to Mia, Ind, Hou, Nyk[H2H], and a stinker to either Bos[H2H], Orl, or Det) but again even 10-3 is a difficult finish to imagine from the Nets in their last 13. I'm guessing they go 9-4 which should seal the deal for us unless we really fumble and go 6-6.

Bottom line is the Raps need to get their act together, a realistic expectation given their poor play lately is securing the 4th seed by going 7-5. It'd be nice if they could get themselves together but right now it looks like a limp into the playoffs and a first round exit to Brooklyn.
                      Last edited by Raps76; Wed Mar 26, 2014, 01:27 PM.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        I think Chicago had edge re schedule give their ability to grind out wins against good teams. Raps will almost certainly lose games they should win.
                        I wish my prediction was untrue but they did exactly that last night.

Comment

Raps76 wrote: View Post
                          Mayday Mayday Raps falling fast. 2-4 in their last 6 and heading into a potential 5th seed nosedive!!

3rd Seed: I think at this point we'll have to go 9-3 to secure it, the Bulls have been playing at a high level and I can easily see them going 8-3 over their last 11, I mean their toughest challenge is arguably Portland so that say's it all. I really don't see them going 7-4 over their last 11 games with the opposing level of competition but we can always hope.

4th Seed: IMO 8-4 should secure the 4th seed unless the Nets keep streaking hard but it's hard to see them going 11-2 over their final 13. 7-5 from here on out could be a potential kiss of death (Losses to Mia, Ind, Hou, Nyk[H2H], and a stinker to either Bos[H2H], Orl, or Det) but again even 10-3 is a difficult finish to imagine from the Nets in their last 13, I'm guessing they go 9-4 which should seal the deal for us unless we really fumble and go 6-6.

Bottom line is the Raps need to get their act together, a realistic expectation given their poor play lately is securing the 4th seed by going 7-5. It'd be nice if they could get themselves together but right now it looks like a limp into the playoffs and a first round exit to Brooklyn.
                          Could be that we're just setting ourselves up to peak at the exactly the right moment
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                            Could be that we're just setting ourselves up to peak at the exactly the right moment
                            I hope that's the case, maybe 2 Pat will come back and they'll really click but to me they look kind of lost and lacking confidence right now.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              I wish my prediction was untrue but they did exactly that last night.
                              Me and you are on the same page man. No one wanted to listen to us but I knew we wouldn't hold on to the 3rd seed and be hard pressed even holding on the the Atlantic division. I'm glad we most likely won't be playing Chicago in the first round but we won't get out of the first round playing Brooklyn either. A good season might not end as well as we hoped it would.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You and I*
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X