Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time For Toronto Raptors To Insert Greivis Vasquez Into Starting Lineup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second quarter that shit is great. Opening play not so much.

Comment

Mauro150611 wrote: View Post
      A lot of you owe this man an apology!

You are tired of criticizing him and doubting his talent and ability.

Today, He is one of the protagonists that this toronto 3-2 winning the series.

Demonstrating his talent and ability, giving every day more than you expected.

Greivis silenced his critics.

IT IS A CRACK
      You Insane?

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

IT IS A CRACK
        I believe you've yet to answer my earlier question. I think it is pretty obvious, that you are the same Vasquez fan that drove people on the Sacramento Cow-Bell Kingdom blog, crazy with your incessant Vasquez cheer-leading. I'd find it a little satisfying if you confirmed that you are the same person.

And, for the record 'Greasy' has big balls. BIG! You can't help, but love the guy. Even if he started giving away our 4th quarter lead and was benched for the rest of the game after Lowry came back-in. Dude makes shots.
        -"You can’t run from me. I mean, my heart don’t bleed Kool-Aid."
        -"“I ain’t no diva! I don’t have no blond hair, red hair. I’m Reggie Evans.”

Comment

IT IS A CRACK
          GV will play big minutes during these playoffs, has definitely played himself into an extension with the team and overall is a great guy, but on the question of starting him:
          1. Not an ideal situation of starting Lowry, DD and GV. They give up too much on defense. Just look at the next round, the best defensive rotation would be:
          Lowry on Chalmers (everyone else is too big for Lowry)
          DD on Wade
          Vasquez on Battier
          Amir on LBJ
          JV on Bosh
          We would face defensive mismatches all over the place - Wade would just run-by DD, Battier can post-up GV and LBJ/Bosh would stretch Amir/JV.
          2. We really need TRoss if there is any chance to challenge Heat considering Salmons&Novak are useless, while Landry is injured.
          3. The most important thing is not who starts, but who finishes the game. You will see GV finish every tight playoff game and that is what matters. He earned Casey's trust the way he played in clutch situations. And btw, this isn't anything strange, just look at Chicago - the closing 5 is quite different then the starting 5.

Comment

Working...
          X