Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers. March 25th, 2014. 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Me too.
    add me to that list too
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      God I hate Casey
      And people on here defend him ahahahha

This guy is incompetent
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Well that was a Shit game... Waste of a tuesday night!

Comment

• What a night. Oculus gets bought by Facebook and we lose to the goddamn Cavs. FML.

Comment

• Of course if they didn't fall behind 20 points to a terrible team, we wouldn't have to worry about Casey's atrocious play calling skills and Demar's anti clutch. I don't know if typing that sentence was supposed to cheer me up but if so it failed miserably

Comment

• I hope masai saw this and cussed a few times before picking up his phone
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                What a night. Oculus gets bought by Facebook and we lose to the goddamn Cavs. FML.
                seriously. say goodbye to oculus. vaporware now.

Comment

• man this hurts.hard.like the type of I hate everyone.type of hard hurting.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Brown vs Casey coaching. Inobunds to no one vs. fall and turnover
                    Not exactly Kasparov vs Deep Blue
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Why does Casey keep avoiding Lowry in these situations?

Comment

• Now that's a bad loss. Wow.

I am seriously concerned about the fact this team doesn't show up to play until they are down 10 or 12 (or 20 tonight). The players need to address it. Fast.

Comment

• Raps76 wrote: View Post
                          Why does Casey keep avoiding Lowry in these situations?
                          Maybe Lowry sucks in Casey's eyes?
                          Who knows what the man is thinking about when he draws up these "plays" if you could call them that

Comment

• Maybe someone of yall dont see but we have some serioud issues come playoffs

This team is lunch meat in the playoffs

Comment

• Ross in for Demar. In a close game like that where we need threes, Demar should have never been on the court while one of our best shooting three point players is on the bench. Casey really needs to stop rewarding Demar minutes for his lack of efficiency.

Comment

• But Demar is our All-Star!

Comment

Working...
                                X