Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers. March 25th, 2014. 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers. March 25th, 2014. 7:00 pm.

Nice comeback at home on Sunday with DeRozan and Lowry leading the way. We've got the easiest stretch of probably the whole season with games @ Cleveland, @ Boston, vs. Boston, @ Orlando. Tonight's against Cleveland and every win matters.

Your Toronto Raptors:

Against:

The Cleveland Cavaliers:

Enjoy the game tonight!

Brooklyn lost in overtime last night, so our lead is back to two games in the Atlantic division. Like Toronto, they do have a handful of tough games left: Minnesota, Houston and New York on a back-to-back, Miami. Then they play the Knicks again on the next-to-last game of the regular season. That may turn out to be crucial, as New York right now is only 1 1/2 games behind Atlanta for the playoffs.

I just realized there is a whole thread on this, but I will let it stand.

Comment

Lowry's birthday today too. Let's get this win!
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

Comment

Big stretch starts tonight. Time to put together a win streak and get a cushion over the Nets and Bulls. Cavs have actually played pretty well as of late despite the injuries and things generally falling apart. Toronto cannot be complacent......

Comment

The stakes are high tonight boys!

http://nbachampionshipbelt.com/

Better get a win!

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
              Big stretch starts tonight. Time to put together a win streak and get a cushion over the Nets and Bulls. Cavs have actually played pretty well as of late despite the injuries and things generally falling apart. Toronto cannot be complacent......
              Next four games are huge. I am still not confident we will win all 4. After next 4 three very tough games-Miami Houston Indiana.

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                The stakes are high tonight boys!

http://nbachampionshipbelt.com/

Better get a win!
                LOL, we have a better belt percentage than Miami.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  LOL, we have a better belt percentage than Miami.
                  Yeah ... but worse than the Lakers

Comment

I think I shall root for the Raptors tonight.

Comment

I'm calling it right now...we take all three against, Miami, Indiana, and Houston
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

I think not having Patterson will hurt our chances of winning all four. And we don't focus for long enough stretches which can also hurt us. I believe if we don't take care of business against the teams below us in the standings Chicago will definitely take the 3rd spot from us. Chicago just plays extremely hard at all times. And they've proven they not only can they consistently beat teams above them in the standings but they also take care of business against crappy teams. I just think we are more likely to lose games we should win down the stretch than they are. Especially if we don't have Patterson and we continue to rest Lowry and DD. I really hope we keep the third seed though because I really want us to play Washington in the first round. I don't see us getting out of the first round playing anyone else.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
                          I'm calling it right now...we take all three against, Miami, Indiana, and Houston
                          Fuckin right we do!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

We got this for sure ..... lets go out there and trample the cavaliers
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Big game! Can't underestimate the Cavs!
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                              X