Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Cleveland Cavaliers. March 25th, 2014. 7:00 pm.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ Vasquez faking leg injury LOL
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• if we come out with a shit first quarter against boston I don't know what i'd do
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        if we come out with a shit first quarter against boston I don't know what i'd do
        Too bad you're too young to drink

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
          LOL @ Vasquez faking leg injury LOL
          His ankle locked up, I'm pretty sure it happened to most of us.

Also, "locking up" problems are often after multiple ankle sprains / surgeries.

so no need to say he's faking, coz it was clear that his ankle locked up.

Shit happens peeps. We deserved to lose this game and we lost it. Done, let's get a win vs Celtics tomorrow.

Comment

• "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• i would have slept alot more happy if lowry had taken any type of shot. fuck, i wouldn't have even cared if he missed, as long as i know coach is able to come out of a time out while making the right decisions
              ...now i'll wake up pissed, and i'll go to school pissed, then when Brooklyn's gonna be killing Charlotte ima get even more pissed then I'll watch the raptors play a shitty half in Boston making me even more pissed than I am today......
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• At least we'll be on Shaqtin a Fool! This shit is straight up hilarious!

/killmenow

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  first of all....... IF YOU A RAPTOR FAN YOU A RAPTOR FAN DON'T ASK WHY AM I A RAPTOR FAN CUZ YOU BORN A RAPTOR FAN YOU LUCKY
                  looooool the guys so calm in the video, looooool I think my neighbors heard me yelling....... shit

wait hold up is that you mack??

Comment

i would have slept alot more happy if lowry had taken any type of shot. fuck, i wouldn't have even cared if he missed, as long as i know coach is able to come out of a time out while making the right decisions
                    ...now i'll wake up pissed, and i'll go to school pissed, then when Brooklyn's gonna be killing Charlotte ima get even more pissed then I'll watch the raptors play a shitty half in Boston making me even more pissed than I am today......
                    Happens to every man at some point.

Comment

• As soon as Vasquez caught that ball, I knew he was going to try and take himself.

Can't blame him though.
                      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

first of all....... IF YOU A RAPTOR FAN YOU A RAPTOR FAN DON'T ASK WHY AM I A RAPTOR FAN CUZ YOU BORN A RAPTOR FAN YOU LUCKY
                        looooool the guys so calm in the video, looooool I think my neighbors heard me yelling....... shit

wait hold up is that you mack??
                        Yeah looool I was trying to not be to wild
                        I also expecting some stupid play calling so it wasn't as shocking

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                          As soon as Vasquez caught that ball, I knew he was going to try and take himself.

Can't blame him though.
                          Thats why I recorded it I knew Casey gonna run some crazy shit

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            seriously. say goodbye to oculus. vaporware now.
                            I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed. Maybe when we passed on Drummond. Ugh.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                              I can't remember the last time I was this disappointed. Maybe when we passed on Drummond. Ugh.
                              For me it was Friday

I remember it like it was yesterday (cause it basically was)
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                                Happens to every man at some point.
                                Or woman!

Comment

Working...
                                X