No announcement yet.

We have to play Brooklyn NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly don't even care because right now the shit that drake is putting out is "toppa-the-toppa"
    and the raps are better than the nets so.......... hush the fuck up jay Z
    But I don't want the nets in the first round (not because I think were gonna lose but because I don't wanna deal with them they get on my nerves to some next extent)
    Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Mar 25, 2014, 04:37 PM.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
      i get why people don't like drake but the fact is Jay-z hasn't done anything decent in years
      He'll always be an icon regardless
      Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

and its tough when an icon comes after you in the pop music industry.

Comment

lmfao so many drake haters

y'all need to chill, he's not you family or friend and probably does not give a shit to what u have to say
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post

y'all need to chill, he's not you family or friend and probably does not give a shit to what u have to say
            fun times.

Drake is public celebrity, without World peeps he would be nothing... So there's nothing wrong if some people hate his music.

Comment

So then he won't mind if we hate on him. Win/Win!

Comment

Well in that case, there's no point in posting on a board either!
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

I don't even know how someone could hate drakes music ..... It boggles my mind
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                  No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

drake blows. jay-z is way better.

i feel like watching Belly again. can't beat nas and method man on the big screen!

Comment

It's funny because in one of Drakes newest songs "Trophies" he says on a verse how he doesn't rent and does own.

Did y'all boys not get the memo
                      I do not stay at the Intercontinental
                      And anything I got is not a rental, I own that mothafucka
                      Figured out this shit, it's simple
                      My stock been going up like a crescendo
                      It's a pretty good song by the way haha
                      A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

Drake's music is mainly for ladies. Go to any decent dance club and you will hear a bunch of Drake, and not much, if any, Jay-Z. That's because they're playing music for the ladies, not guys. Drake is uber popular because ladies fucking love his music. So it's not surprising at all that a lot of people on here aren't fans. We aren't the target audience.

Comment

I feel pretty old reading this.

Last rap/hip hop tiff I followed was Biggie and 2Pac

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                            But I'd rather cheer for Jay-Z
                            hahaha +1

Comment

anyone read the little jab at t ross by andray blatche?

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/net...ntry-1.1735430

“Shit, you better be careful what tree you bark up. He better be careful,” Blatche told the Daily News. “He’s probably just saying that because he had a good game against us. But I don’t think that’s really what he meant or what he really, really wants.”

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                anyone read the little jab at t ross by andray blatche?

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/net...ntry-1.1735430

“Shit, you better be careful what tree you bark up. He better be careful,” Blatche told the Daily News. “He’s probably just saying that because he had a good game against us. But I don’t think that’s really what he meant or what he really, really wants.”
                                Kevin Durant and Lebron talk about how awesome each other are and 4th option guys shit talk each other. Man the game sure has changed.

Comment

Working...
                                X