Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 487

Thread: Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

  1. #181
    Raptors Republic All-Star JimiCliff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,834
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    De Colo is -11 in 3 minutes hahaha

  2. #182
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote caccia wrote: View Post
    Why? If Lowry is resigned, he and DeRozan make a dynamite backcourt team. And now Ross is coming along really well. As a GM, you do not want to screw around with chemistry.
    Many of us prefer our shooting guards to be able to you know shoot
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  3. #183
    Raptors Republic All-Star Raptorsnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,208
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Is it me or do bad free throw shooters shot good % against us?
    I think Durant shot 8-12 at the FT line against us so it can go both ways.

  4. #184
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote caccia wrote: View Post
    Why? If Lowry is resigned, he and DeRozan make a dynamite backcourt team. And now Ross is coming along really well. As a GM, you do not want to screw around with chemistry.
    Imagine getting a solid 3 for him tho. TRoss at the 3 is not a good long term solution.

  5. #185
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    7,662
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JimiCliff wrote: View Post
    De Colo is -11 in 3 minutes hahaha
    He's just totally erratic. He does some things where you don't even know what he was trying to do.

  6. #186
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    What's up with Avery Bradley and all these threes? Only takes 3 a game and is already at 5 attempts.
    He thinks he's Ray allen I guess, he does wear #0 if you add a two to that you got Ray's old Boston #20
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  7. #187
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    He's just totally erratic. He does some things where you don't even know what he was trying to do.
    Like drive in and throw the ball into a crowd of players and run away like a chicken that just got his head cut off LMAO
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  8. #188
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    638
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Donkette wrote: View Post
    Enjoy DD...his days are numbered here
    Why say that, though? Kid plays well. Yeah, he's been taking crazy shots this season and made some dumb ass plays. He'll improve, he's 24. Why give away a 24 year old all star with so much potential? That's mad stupid.

  9. #189
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Jordan Evans wrote: View Post
    Why say that, though? Kid plays well. Yeah, he's been taking crazy shots this season and made some dumb ass plays. He'll improve, he's 24. Why give away a 24 year old all star with so much potential? That's mad stupid.
    I don't hate demar, think he's a good enough guy n everything but we honestly almost all agree that Ross is more skilled. Better handle, shot and athleticism. With some seasoning and hard work no reason to think he won't be the better player.

    I've never seen someone with "elite hops" get blocked as much as demar

    We NEED to sell high on demar ASAP. Masai please do the best deal that DD + our 1st fetches. Wether it be trading way up in the draft or a good package/player. Do it
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  10. Like JimiCliff liked this post
  11. #190
    Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I don't hate demar, think he's a good enough guy n everything but we honestly almost all agree that Ross is more skilled. Better handle, shot and athleticism. With some seasoning and hard work no reason to think he won't be the better player.

    I've never seen someone with "elite hops" get blocked as much as demar

    We NEED to sell high on demar ASAP. Masai please do the best deal that DD + our 1st fetches. Wether it be trading way up in the draft or a good package/player. Do it
    DeMar is way more skilled than Ross, please.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  12. #191
    Raptors Republic Starter Donkette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote caccia wrote: View Post
    Why? If Lowry is resigned, he and DeRozan make a dynamite backcourt team. And now Ross is coming along really well. As a GM, you do not want to screw around with chemistry.
    Because the GM IS going to make changes, and Ross, JV, Lowry and Amir look pretty safe to me. DD's stock is high, so he is the obvious chip to use.

  13. #192
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    DeMar is way more skilled than Ross, please.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    LOOOOOOOOL your funny
    DD is good because of all the hard work not because he's skilled.

    What skill does DD have?
    He's 2 years away from being 2 years away, but his wingspan is already here .

  14. #193
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,074
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    I don't hate demar, think he's a good enough guy n everything but we honestly almost all agree that Ross is more skilled. Better handle, shot and athleticism. With some seasoning and hard work no reason to think he won't be the better player.

    I've never seen someone with "elite hops" get blocked as much as demar

    We NEED to sell high on demar ASAP. Masai please do the best deal that DD + our 1st fetches. Wether it be trading way up in the draft or a good package/player. Do it
    I definitely disagree that ross has a better handle right now. Im sure he will grow to have a better handle but currently ross struggles to get in the lane due to his lack of dribbling skills.

  15. #194
    Raptors Republic Starter JordanMariam14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    LOOOOOOOOL your funny
    DD is good because of all the hard work not because he's skilled.

    What skill does DD have?
    Yeah, because of all the hard work that made him a skilled basketball player, I'm not explaining myself again, there's already another thread about who is more skilled, so go look for it.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

  16. #195
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote JordanMariam14 wrote: View Post
    Yeah, because of all the hard work that made him a skilled basketball player, I'm not explaining myself again, there's already another thread about who is more skilled, so go look for it.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    Your just ignorant to the truth eh? Ahahah keep thinking what you want

  17. #196
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,712
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    low low
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  18. #197
    Raptors Republic Veteran MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    7,623
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lowry tryna bury them

  19. #198
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    LOOOOOOOOL your funny
    DD is good because of all the hard work not because he's skilled.

    What skill does DD have?
    .. At this point, there is no question that Demar is the more skilled player. He is a better scorer and passer. In time though, I agree that I can see him being better than Demar. Plus 3 pt shooting!

  20. #199
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    730
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lowry on fire.

  21. #200
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,522
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    So unnecessary by DD.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •