Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 487

Thread: Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

  1. #361
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    RAPTORS WIN AND NETS LOSE

    Man we finally hit 40 wins

    Man im loving this team, if knicks lose were in the playoffs for sure!!!!!!

    one of the best starting 5 we had fow a while now

    i just ccant wait the 2Pat comes back to improve our bench

  2. #362
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    JV was having a good game. Hayes was crapping the bed on both ends of the court. I don't get what Casey was trying to do tonight.
    One answer: Hayes is a Vet

  3. Like mcHAPPY liked this post
  4. #363
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I guess my stream is WAY behind because you guys are so excited LOL

  5. Like MixxAOR liked this post
  6. #364
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,836
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote golden wrote: View Post
    JV was having a good game. Hayes was crapping the bed on both ends of the court. I don't get what Casey was trying to do tonight.
    Nah. I don't know why JV was benched, because he was playing well, but Hayes put in a great effort, especially in the 2nd half (in the 1st he was pretty awful).

  7. #365
    Raptors Republic All-Star KazanTheMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    T.O.
    Posts
    1,726
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Remember who started the thread
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

    Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

    Reporter: "How can you say that?"

    Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

  8. #366
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    20,641
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    One answer: Hayes is a Vet
    And that is all you need to know
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  9. #367
    Raptors Republic Rookie tylerPraps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Niagara
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    If I get drunk before the Knicks Game In celebration, think thats bad luck ?

  10. #368
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Abbas wrote: View Post
    RAPTORS WIN AND NETS LOSE

    Man we finally hit 40 wins

    Man im loving this team, if knicks lose were in the playoffs for sure!!!!!!

    one of the best starting 5 we had fow a while now

    i just ccant wait the 2Pat comes back to improve our bench
    With 2Pat back were gonna win the finals in 3!
    Three games only because the spurs don't want a beat down 4 games in a row

  11. Like tylerPraps liked this post
  12. #369
    Raptors Republic All-Star consmap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,704
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Remember who started the thread
    You've come to save us once again.
    Lead us to the promised land!

  13. #370
    Raptors Republic All-Star Jangles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,171
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote GLF wrote: View Post
    I guess my stream is WAY behind because you guys are so excited LOL
    Haha. Before you said this I was very confused by ur last comment!

  14. #371
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,248
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Man the refs must of had somewhere to go, game was only two hours and fifteen minutes!

  15. #372
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,020
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Remember who started the thread
    We'll never forget you, KazanTheMan!

  16. #373
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    Man the refs must of had somewhere to go, game was only two hours and fifteen minutes!
    So they could make it back to the Casino I guess haah

  17. #374
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Nah. I don't know why JV was benched, because he was playing well, but Hayes put in a great effort, especially in the 2nd half (in the 1st he was pretty awful).
    Nobody questions Hayes effort, but he clanked at least 5 point blank teardrops on offense, had a few turnovers and was getting torched by Sullinger and even out rebounded by Olynyk, of all people. I actually just tuned in the 2nd half, so he really must have sucked in the 1st.

  18. #375
    Raptors Republic Veteran rocwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    6,892
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    Remember who started the thread

  19. #376
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Rudy Gay can lead the Raptors to the Playoffs tonight

    This would have made more sense if we didn't trade him lool

  20. Like tylerPraps liked this post
  21. #377
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Good win for our boys! I'm going to have to watch the replay of this game cause I missed it. Terrence and Lowry as sooooo much more clutch than DD. I don't know why Casey can't see this. But I'm not shocked because Casey doesn't notice anything.

  22. #378
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,683
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Brooklyn is playing a lot of overtime games lately. Hopefully this wears them down for the playoffs

  23. #379
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Abbas wrote: View Post
    wow i always knew RONDO was a very good defender but i never knew he was this good
    I don't think he was ever tasked with heavy D tasks until Pierce & Garnett left

  24. #380
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    10,374
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Priority #2 (after the Lowry re-signing) this off-season has to be strengthening the bench. At the very least that means replacing Salmons with a non-stiff

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •