istanbul escort - bursa escort - escort bayan - Antalya Escort
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25
Results 481 to 487 of 487

Thread: Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

  1. #481
    Raptors Republic Veteran Chr1s1anL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    5,029
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Brad Stevens on DeMar DeRozan



    LINK: http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.s ... itive.html
    Weren't you the one saying DD should be traded this summer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

  2. #482
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Weren't you the one saying DD should be traded this summer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I said that

    All I did was post what another coach was saying about him

    I dont hate DD loooool Just dislike the way he plays
    "I paid 2 grand for this seat, I'll get out there and launch a three if I want" - Ari Gold

  3. #483
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Brad Stevens on DeMar DeRozan



    LINK: http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.s ... itive.html
    Very nice compliment. Unlike most you read there is enough detail to be genuine.

    I think Stevens has a long career ahead of him.
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  4. #484
    Raptors Republic Icon mcHAPPY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    22,778
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Yeah I said that

    All I did was post what another coach was saying about him

    I dont hate DD loooool Just dislike the way he plays
    If you figure out how to make this point so that people actually get it, can you let me know how you did it?
    "You donít know the Bruno Caboclo......"
    Bruno Caboclo

  5. #485
    Raptors Republic All-Star Mr.Z's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    2,481
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    If you figure out how to make this point so that people actually get it, can you let me know how you did it?
    He doesn't hate Derozan, he just dislikes his game... Not that hard to understand.

    Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

  6. #486
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer MACK11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    15,087
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Matt52 wrote: View Post
    If you figure out how to make this point so that people actually get it, can you let me know how you did it?
    Loool I have no idea what your trying to say

  7. #487
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    3,601
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote MACK11 wrote: View Post
    Loool I have no idea what your trying to say
    He's just saying that he's always said he dislikes DD's game but doesn't hate DD and no one here on the forum gets it. They always attack him saying he's a DD hater when really he's just critical of DD's game and doesn't always like the decisions DD makes.

  8. Like iblastoff liked this post
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •