Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Anthony has a midrange game like no other. He is one player that you would never get at for the long 2's. He's like automatic from there.
    45% FG is not THAT automatic.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• I thought McLemore dunks could resemble TRoss but its not even close Ross has 10x the power Ben has
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        45% FG is not THAT automatic.
        That's pretty good though. I guess the eye test makes it look better than it truly is. Anytime I watch him it seems pretty automatic. Maybe it's because he hits so many of them with a hand in his face.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Game Over!

No playoff's for us

Comment

• The Knicks really hit some TOUGH shots tonight. If they missed even half of the tough shots they hit they would lose.
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              That's pretty good though. I guess the eye test makes it look better than it truly is. Anytime I watch him it seems pretty automatic. Maybe it's because he hits so many of them with a hand in his face.
              He shoots a lot, its easy to forget the misses.
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Game Over!

No playoff's for us
                We'll secure it on Friday, better to get drunk in celebration in the weekend anyway

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
                  He shoots a lot, its easy to forget the misses.
                  That's true. And he hits so many tough shots most people would miss so those stand out a lot as well.

Comment

• I wasn't the Knicks to make the playoffs so they can get demolished.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                      but THEY'RE VETERANS
                      So true.

Comment

• Anyone notice JV had a bit of spring?

He had 3 dunks and was quick getting up on all of them.

He attempted a 4th but combination of contest/possible foul/tough catch he back ironed it.

It was nice to see - especially at game 71.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                          Anyone notice JV had a bit of spring?

He attempted a 4th but combination of contest/possible foul/tough catch he back ironed it.

His cardio has seemed to be getting better since the season has gone on. There's no way casey would of started him for the second after playing the whole first if he wasnt feeling great.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Anyone notice JV had a bit of spring?

Yep. Immediately thought back to the video swirling around of him last year. Looked very similar.
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Brad Stevens on DeMar DeRozan

Underestimating DeRozan

On multiple occasions over the past couple of days, Stevens has admitted to underestimating an All-Star. He’s come to respect DeMar DeRozan more and more as the season progresses.

“I’ve got a little sheet that I make for myself that is kind of my cheat sheet and study sheet as we go throughout the year,” Stevens said. “In January, his numbers were really good. And now they’re better. That’s pretty unusual for a guy having his best year. Usually you start to become more targeted, you fall off, blah blah blah. And he’s just continued to go up. He’s shot more threes recently than he has before, he continues to be a good midrange player, and he’s dominant on the post. He’s a matchup problem for 2s on the post.

“You know, the first time I saw him play this year, I thought, man, he’s a lot better than what I hear or (than what his reputation would suggest). I think he’s a deserved All-Star, and I don’t think that’s stopped him from continuing to get better. Which is a good thing too.”
                              LINK: http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.s ... itive.html

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                                Brad Stevens on DeMar DeRozan

LINK: http://www.masslive.com/celtics/index.s ... itive.html
                                Nice Find

Comment

Working...
                                X