No announcement yet.

Toronto Raptors @ Boston Celtics: Wednesday March 26th 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
      yeah...was kind of worried about that happening when I heard a few of the Leafs stopped by the Raps practice the other day

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
        yeah...was kind of worried about that happening when I heard a few of the Leafs stopped by the Raps practice the other day
        they brought there losing ways over to us
        we need a good dose of DeRozan to cure us
        Last edited by lilmamba_; Wed Mar 26, 2014, 06:02 PM.
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

Who else feels Rondo is the most overrated player in the nba. He averages 10 and 9 in his career. Even greivas Vasquez averaged 13 and 9. I just feel the league should get off his dick.
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
            Who else feels Rondo is the most overrated player in the nba. He averages 10 and 9 in his career. Even greivas Vasquez averaged 13 and 9. I just feel the league should get off his dick.
            Never put Rajon Rondo in the same sentence as Greasy Baskets/ General Grievas
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I hate Rondo, but comparing him to Vasquez is just beyond ridiculous.

Comment

looool are you for real???

Comment

Anyone else wonder why Terrence Ross wears 2 shooting sleeves?
                  Its uncommon in the NBA
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                    Its uncommon in the NBA
                    I find two shooting sleeves attractive.. just sayin I ask myself that question atleast three times a game

Comment

Yeah sure, but I'm just saying he isn't that good. Lowry is 300000000 times better but for some reason everybody lovesssssss rondo for some reason. I have always hated him he was only decent because he played with the big 3
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        I find two shooting sleeves attractive.. just sayin I ask myself that question atleast three times a game
                        Hahaha even with hayes wearing two sleeves? You might feel that way just because its ross lol.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                          Its uncommon in the NBA
                          To keep him warm. It's cold in Toronto.
                          OG is our king

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            Hahaha even with hayes wearing two sleeves? You might feel that way just because its ross lol.
                            looooool that could also be the reason why

Comment

"Masai WILL win us a championship"
                              - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Ok, JV was brutal yday. I'm hoping 15/15 night from him tonight. Let's go

Comment

Working...
                                X