TORONTO RAPTORS

Hedo: 15 PPG IN LAST 4 GP / Bosh: 28.4 PPG IN LAST 9 GP

DENVER NUGGETS

Melo: 29.7 PPG IN LAST 10 GP / Billups: 18 PPG IN LAST 10 GP

Key Match-ups

Chauncey Billups vs. Jose Calderon

Carmelo Anthony vs. Hedo Turkoglu

Fox Sports World's Head to Head Match-ups
    (click either player photo to see numbers against one another)

PG vs. PG

SG vs. SG

SF vs. SF

PF vs. PF

C vs. C

GAME PREVIEWS

(click on image for preview *NOTE: only available on "Game Day")

Prediction

Well, considering I think Denver is a better overall team than the Suns are, I think we'll be in pretty tough tomorrow night in Denver. If Hedo isn't 100% healthy and playing, then covering Melo could pose a problem all night long. And we might not like to outcome either.

On a good note, it will also be the return of Joey Graham. Well, not exactly seeing how the game's in Denver, but this will be Joey's first chance to redeem himself against his old team.

Wazzup Doc? You thought you could run and hide?
    Let's go Raptors. They lost a nail bitter one with Suns, I would like to see Hedo trying again the last second attempt but with success!

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
      Wazzup Doc? You thought you could run and hide?
      Let's go Raptors. They lost a nail bitter one with Suns, I would like to see Hedo trying again the last second attempt but with success!
      LOL ... dammit ... you found me.

Nice to see you insight.

I'm just hoping that Hedo didn't push himself too much last night where he might not be able to go tomorrow night. We certainly need him against Melo although Hedo isn't known for his defensive prowess.

Comment

ESPN game preview is now available guys and gals. Click the ESPN logo above to access the preview.

Comment

Hey Doc!!

I'm going to enjoy this one. Just because it was in Denver when the wheels officially fell off the Raptors wagon last year. Raps will show Denver fans that they are BACK!

Ditto. Love to see a close game that Hedo gets another try for the win....and makes it of course.
          http://www.raptorman.ca/
          raptorman@rogers.com
          Discounted Raptor Tickets
          *No Service Charges*

Comment

I guess an official welcome to Raptors Republic is in order. Welcome aboard Raptorman. Nice to see you again.

I still haven't read any updates on Hedo, so lets keep our fingers crossed that he's a go for tonight.

Great night of TV for me. Battle of Ontario with the Leafs & Sens and then Raps & Nuggets to finish off the night. Can't wait.

As soon as the Raptors Republic preview is available I'll let you guys know.

Comment

My man-love for Melo is well known.

I'm hoping to see the Nuggets take us for granted and take their eye off the ball a bit. They are probably still high from pounding the Lakers the other night, so lets hope they take pity on us poor Canooks.

Comment

AltRaps wrote: View Post
                My man-love for Melo is well known.
                With Melo knowing Hedo's hurting, he might exploit the hell out of Turk tonight. It could get ugly fast.

Comment

Raps Fan's Game Preview is now available guys: Click here to RR Game Preview

Comment

Wright might be a go after all tonight. We'll see at the shoot around this afternoon.

Courtesy of Matt Devlin:

Just spoke to Wright will go in shootaround...will see how it feels this afternoon before making call on tonight.
                    Source - Click here

Comment

No Hedo tonight.

Ah well, from a defensive standpoint I guess Wright is the best person to be covering Melo. Here's hoping.

Comment

Does Chris Bosh look tired tonight?
                        nbaroundtable

Comment

Dave wrote: View Post
                          Does Chris Bosh look tired tonight?
                          He does look a little tired. I guess its the altitude.

Marco's forcing things tonight. He has to be a little more patience and do like DeMar and run off some more screens. The picks are there, but Marco's standing still tonight.

Either way, so far so good. We need the second unit to play like they have the last couple games.

Comment

Hey, the chat on RR doesn't work for me now. This has been going on for a few games. Anyways... JR killed us outside, Nene is killing us inside and Carmelo is all over. Bosh looks a bit hesitant. Can't back down just cause they're a big team. Go at them with all you got.
                            Onions baby, onions.

Comment

Not sure TF, but I know some other members were having problems with the chat. Apparently some had to change browsers.

Considering Melo, Nene and Smith are killing us. I'm very surprised we're tied. My only fear right now is Billups getting hot. If so, Denver might pull away from us.

I'm loving the minutes guys like Amir and Sonny have given us tonight too. As much as Marco's 3's helped, Denver took every opportunity to exploit him. Hopefully that was because he was gassed.

All we need of for Bosh to wake-up and we stand a good chance to win this game too.

Comment

Working...
                              X