For the last remaining few games, should we sign a 10-day contract players to take away Salmons, Fields, Bycks, Stone's minutes and possibly see some glimpse of a production of a player.
1) Daniel Orton - He was with the 76ers. I say give him a chance to backup Val for some games so we can rest either Val or Hansborough when playoff comes around. Orton is a good 3rd C on a playoff team, he rebounds, block shots, and passes pretty well.
2) Chris Wilcox - He was with the Celtics and with 2Pat not in the rotation lineups until playoff, I say give him a chance to backup Amir's minutes so we can rest Amir and not have him injured
3) Ike Diogu and Royce White - Same as above
4) MWP - I think at this stage, he's more valuable than Salmons and Fields, and when playoff comes around, he would provide us with that defense we need, could potentially teach Ross a thing a two about defense
5) Damien Wilkins - Much better defender than Fields at least
6) Devin Ebanks - Much better defender than Fields at least