Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JawsGT wrote: View Post
    Trailer looks awesome I gotta admit. I also loved the video game, but I don't think it was Turtles in Time, was there a game that preceeded that?
    There was the NES game (hardest game of all time) and then the Arcade game that was released on home console (pretty sure it was just called TMNT the Arcade Game). Feel as though there might have been 1 more in there prior to Turtles in Time?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
      There was the NES game (hardest game of all time) and then the Arcade game that was released on home console (pretty sure it was just called TMNT the Arcade Game). Feel as though there might have been 1 more in there prior to Turtles in Time?
      Yup, the greatest of the 8-bit TMNT games....The Manhattan Project. Like a better version of the arcade game.

Comment

Hopefully the movie will be a success and we'll get a new generation of GOOD TMNT games.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

yeah, TMNT the Arcade game that was it. That was a great game.

Comment

Michael Bay, tho..
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Oh my fucking god I had that Ninja Turtles game for the NES. that thing was so painful to play as a kid because whenever you scrolled down to another part of the level -which would lead you to a place where you'd have to move back- the enemies always respawned and you had to kill them all over again. And the worst part is that the enemies terrified to me as a kid so I would always move through the level really slowly hahaha.

Also there was this underwater level which was literally impossible to beat. Good times...

Comment

I'm looking forward to this movie, although I don't approve of the decision to make the Shredder a completely different person.

Comment

Working...
                X