Toronto Raptors VS Boston Celtics: Friday March 28th 2014 7:00 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
    Without playing up to the Jokes about Paul George's personal life...the grinding style of the Pacers, huge minutes and having to not only carry the load offensively, but also he's an elite defensive player who gives it everything he's got on that end against tough matchups nightly, he's just worn down over the course of the season IMO.
    Paul George's nickname should be

CURIOUS GEORGE ! LMAO
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Paul George's nickname should be

CURIOUS GEORGE ! LMAO
      Lol, you're on fire right now. Casey better not sub you out

Comment

• but we made the playoffs!! its time to celebrate

Comment

• "The path of the righteous Raptor fan is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men named Colangelo, Bargnani and Gay. Blessed is the fan who in the name of Raptors Republic and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness also known as the nearly 20 years of our existence, for he is truly his HansBro's keeper and the finder of lost opportunities in the clutch(and overtime damn it). [begins browsing randomly around the forum] And I will strike down upon thee with a great 3 point barrage of vengeance and furious yet polite Canadian anger on those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers via corrupt NBA officials. And you will know my name is the Raptor... [pulls out his gun and aims it at Commissioner Silver] ...when I lay my vengeance upon thee in 4."
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• whatever you think of DeMar...this pic is awesome

Comment

• Last 8 points we scored in the game: Lowry 2, Vasquez 2, DeMar 2, Amir 2. Just found that interesting.

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                "The path of the righteous Raptor fan is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men named Colangelo, Bargnani and Gay. Blessed is the fan who in the name of Raptors Republic and good will shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness also known as the nearly 20 years of our existence, for he is truly his HansBro's keeper and the finder of lost opportunities in the clutch(and overtime damn it). [begins browsing randomly around the forum] And I will strike down upon thee with a great 3 point barrage of vengeance and furious yet polite Canadian anger on those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers via corrupt NBA officials. And you will know my name is the Raptor... [pulls out his gun and aims it at Commissioner Silver] ...when I lay my vengeance upon thee in 4."
                Well said. lol
                Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• Amir & DD finally did! So happy for those two. Through thick and thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Dammit didn't work the first time..

yeaaaahhahhhhhh we made the playoffs!!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Dammit didn't work the first time..

yeaaaahhahhhhhh we made the playoffs!!
                      Last edited by Joey; Sat Mar 29, 2014, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• The Knicks lose! We're in! Again!

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            The Knicks lose! We're in! Again!
                            ahhh who cares about the Knicks right now?! although I think we should celebrate until the start of the playoffs every time the Bulls & the Nets lose.

I want that third spot.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              WOW Raptors are FUCKED in the playoffs. Like FUCKED. They just don't play defense for long enough stretches to have any hope of beating anyone in a 7 game series. Like in the last 10 games we have to be close to the botton defense wise.
                              Last 10 we are 14th In defensive rating. So still better than the majority of the league.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                Last 10 we are 14th In defensive rating. So still better than the majority of the league.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                                That's crazy. It seems like we've been giving up 50 points at the half often and 30 point quarters as well. I guess it's fatigue and guys being banged up but it aint going to get any easier when the playoffs start so they need to learn to suck it up.
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X