X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe in Orlando or Miami they said

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

They will play Portland tonight. 2nd game of the back to back for the Blazers. Pretty sure the Bulls will win.

Atlanta and Minnesota are bad teams. I think the Knicks will get in and pass the Hawks in the standings. That's how bad the Hawks are.

Washngton? great offensive team but they're not gonna score much against this Bulls defense. Easy win for the Bulls.
      Last edited by The Great One; Fri Mar 28, 2014, 06:16 PM.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I'd say bring him back on limited minutes in Orlando and then let him tear up Miami

Comment

rseal wrote: View Post
          Well they also play Portland, Atlanta, Minnesota, and Washington, none of which are easy games.
          The Bulls are a "we will counter and adapt to everything you throw at us team". A top 3 coach of the NBA and even Dunleavy has ranked himself in their tough departments after getting a huge gusher on the head. Chicago will make those teams shoot themselves in the foot and waltz into 3rd Seed. Raps should control the fates that they can control and accept whomever comes running out of that playoff door.

Comment

Fuckkk yeaaaaaaa pdpatt is back
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              If you look at the Bulls remaining games. I think it's very realistic that they go 11-0. It's that easy. Toughest team they have to play left is the Bobcats.

I've pretty much accepted that the Bulls will finish 3rd. I think the Raptors will finish 4th or 5th and play the Brooklyn Nets in the playoffs. Very important to finish ahead of the Nets and get homecourt advantage.
              I said this is another thread a few days ago. I don't know why everyone kept saying our schedule was easier coming down the stretch. They're schedule is soooo much easier. I can so see them going 11-0. One because they don't play down to teams and two because most of the teams they're playing are all pretty bad. I'm fine with us finishing 4th at this point as long as we win the Atlantic. Didn't want to face Brooklyn in the first round but I better get used to the idea and hope we find a way to pull it out in the first round.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Im actually looking forward to a first round matchup with brooklyn. Gonna be a really exciting back and forth battle. Definitely going to be a tough series but if we beat brooklyn were going to get even more media attention than beating a team were supposed to beat like washington.

Comment

I want to see a huge upset. I want the bobcats to knock off the heat in the first round.

Comment

Everytime Jared Sullinger plays us the ghost of Wilt Chamberlain overtakes his body
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      I want to see a huge upset. I want the bobcats to knock off the heat in the first round.
                      That would make me insanely happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      OG is our king

Comment

The JV Jump Ball is one of the more awkward things in this world.

Comment

Oh no. There's good green and bad green. Hits his first shot is not a good sign.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                            Oh no. There's good green and bad green. Hits his first shot is not a good sign.
                            and a steal
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

BigCamB wrote: View Post
                              The JV Jump Ball is one of the more awkward things in this world.
                              Amir used to do that too and he used to get caught pushing away the other player.

Comment

Any body know any good stream ?
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X