Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Toronto Sports Radio is Killing me!

Raptors Republic All-Star Jclaw's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Is TSN becoming the Raptors station?

more evidence of this trend? Currently, on the morning after, the Fan is about to interview PPat (good) but TSN has KLOE right now
    It's not just about Lowry...It's about the 3 spot.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh, man. Major bone to pick here.

I had to take my kid to a class yesterday, and I hop in the car and switch on the FAN590, just to make sure I don't miss anything. And WTF? The frickin' Blue Jays are on. What?? What???!!

I scramble my ass off scanning the dial and finally find the Raps down at AM1050 after missing about 5 minutes of game action. I mean, the FAN590 is the home of the Raps and you've got a meaningless Jays game in spring. Man, was I pissed. smdh.

Post Thanks / Like

Haha, you guys are lucky. Western Canada we get NHL and CFL all year long on sports radio - doesn't matter whether it's in-season or off-season. You'll hear a 4 minute phone interview with Jack Armstrong once every two or three weeks and that's it for basketball. Well there's also NFL - more NFL talk than NBA, even recently while Raps were in the playoffs and NFL is in the off-season.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Man I really dont get you guys like seriously do you see basketball fans complaining in USA about to much coverage of NFL or MLB?
    Or do you see ppl in europe and brazil complaining about to much soccer coverage?? like seriously hockey is king in canada and in toronto its god....im a huge raps fan but even if raptors get kobe, lebron and wade and win championships for the next 30 years straight and leafs could be last place for the next 30 years and still leafs will be bigger than raps by far and that will never change so stop with "raps not getting enough coverage"

Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GorapsGO123 wrote: View Post
    Man I really dont get you guys like seriously do you see basketball fans complaining in USA about to much coverage of NFL or MLB?
    Or do you see ppl in europe and brazil complaining about to much soccer coverage?? like seriously hockey is king in canada and in toronto its god....im a huge raps fan but even if raptors get kobe, lebron and wade and win championships for the next 30 years straight and leafs could be last place for the next 30 years and still leafs will be bigger than raps by far and that will never change so stop with "raps not getting enough coverage"
    These two threads you brought up are from weeks ago. You just bring them back to troll? Everyone knows hockey is more popular in Canada , sure as hell doesn't mean I'm not going to be pissed the raptors dont get more coverage.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

well if your still going to be pissed of I got 4 letters for you my friend G T F O...your in the wrong country

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote GorapsGO123 wrote: View Post
    well if your still going to be pissed of I got 4 letters for you my friend G T F O...your in the wrong country
    1/Preeeeetttyyyy sure this is hate speech (borderline Xenophobic). Judges?
    2/ None of your 8 comments match the concept that you're a Raps fan GorapsGo123, so why are you mining ancient threads to start drama?

Whatever, do what you want. Have fun if your goal is to be a s*** disturber. But, people are pretty smart here, they'll just ignore you and then eventually you'll get banned. IF you are a legit fan, and I'm reading your post history wrong -- have fun and don't mind my curiosity.

Whatever

Thread Information