No announcement yet.

Raptors pre-playoff musings about Rounds 1 & 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the Pacers will remain the team they are now, then yeah. Talent wise Raptors are behind Indiana, however team wise right now we are ahead, this makes up for it. In my eyes, Indiana is playing quite selfishly lately and it seems that players are not enjoying the game. Not sure what happened to team, which we seen in beginning of the season.
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
      When are people going to appreciate the fact Casey has the Raptors winning basketball games? Yes he probably plays Salmons too much, and does some other questionable things, but the Raptors are in every. Single. Game. He has to get a lot of credit for that, and no one gives him it. Yes we play down to the Bucks, but we also play up for the Pacers/Heat/Warriors etc. You know who we'll be seeing in the playoffs? The best teams, not the worst, and I have confidence we can stick with any of them.

He's made a lot of improvements recently as well. He's playing De Colo more and he's producing, he's giving JV 30+ minutes, Ross is playing more. You can nit pick at him all you want, but at the end of the day the Raptors are third in the East and ahead of expectations and he deserves a lot of credit.
      I know, he has done a very good job with the team, otherwise we would not be doing so well, but everyone has their weaknesses//bad decisions and it's easy to make fun of them.
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
        Bro, c'mon ima starter now, I should get some vet appreciation now. I could be the Salmans of the team
        Nanana, not eve close yet.

You could be...

The Gravy of the team.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
          If the Pacers will remain the team they are now, then yeah. Talent wise Raptors are behind Indiana, however team wise right now we are ahead, this makes up for it. In my eyes, Indiana is playing quite selfishly lately and it seems that players are not enjoying the game. Not sure what happened to team, which we seen in beginning of the season.
          It's the Bynum effect
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
            Nanana, not eve close yet.

You could be...

The Gravy of the team.
            As much as I love gravy, I'd prefer my name to be greasy and I wanna START. Let's not forget I used to be a starter on new olreans

Comment

As much as I love gravy, I'd prefer my name to be greasy and I wanna START. Let's not forget I used to be a starter on new olreans
              Fine, until Lowry's knees are returned you can start.

Comment

RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
                Fine, until Lowry's knees are returned you can start.
                If returned you mean lebrons knees than I'm cool with it

Comment

If returned you mean lebrons knees than I'm cool with it
                  Yes yes of course.

Comment

Huge games tonight all across the board. I hope we line up with the Pacers still somehow, I really want to play them in the 2nd round (if of course we take care of business in the 1st)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Yeh perhaps for the first time since "the decision" I'll be cheering for Miami against anyone then again that doesn't matter if we lose as well -.- all too close!

Comment

• Crap it looks like it's Brooklyn and Miami now..

Comment

• Welp this thread was a waste of time LOL
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Freaking Hibbert with 5 points and ONE rebound tonight in 33 minutes. Like what the fuck.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Welp this thread was a waste of time LOL
                              Lol yup.

Comment

• sigh.......

Comment

Working...
                                X