Toronto at miami 7:30 tsn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I'm honestly curious as to how closely anyone's watching actual live game footage if they're reading/commenting on game threads instead.
    TV timeouts?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      It drives me fucking nuts. Amir, Jonas both can score inside, and where was the freaking Psycho T? This team needs scraper's energy.

They treat JV like a garbage player like Robin Lopez or some other random C
      JV can score on the inside but he's ignored because thats not the game plan I guess

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
        TV timeouts?
        That's a lot of timeouts

Comment

• Since we were getting a million fouls against us yesterday, we should have just player Psycho T and let him do this

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
            Until Lowry went out and then he was expooooooosed
            Demar was guarded by Lebron James for goodness sake! Without Lowry he was the only Raptor they needed to pay any attention to. We're talking about the best player on the planet right now guarding you, while their still sending double teams.....lol Who wouldn't get exposed in that situation??

I see your excited about T Ross and his occasional drives but i don't see T Ross getting this kind of attention..... do you?

Comment

• Wal Eh?

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                A couple things from last night:

Refs were hilariously bad but i can't even blame them. The defense was SO bad and the offence was even worse. Instead of bitching about the refs why didn't they try getting the ball inside or you know, MAKING AN EFFORT TO GET TO THE LINE.

Demar got really exposed last night. That play where the time was running out and he tried to do something but ended up having it stolen by LBJ for a breakaway dunk was kind of a microcosm of why i don't think he's a top SG like many here do.

Every time Ross drives something positive happens. I'm not kidding. You can look at his boxscore and ask what i've been smoking but the fact is he almost always makes good decisions and even when he did try to get to the rack himself and miss one of the bigs was there to clean up, usually JV. Why? Because JV hustles for the offensive glass because big boy likes to eat and he knows when Demar's doing his deep 2 thing he's SOL. Easier to track and get a ball off a missed layup than a jumper. JV definitely needs to get more explosive and work on his conditioning but the teams gotta look to get him more involved, especially at the end of games.

Last night was as infuriating a game as i can remember and doesn't give me any kind of optimism for the team making any noise in the playoffs.
                A loss to the Miami Heat was pretty much expected.....we've now lost to them 15 times in a row! Miami is the best team in the East .....they won back to back championships......what's so infuriating about losing to the Heat?

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                  A loss to the Miami Heat was pretty much expected.....we've now lost to them 15 times in a row! Miami is the best team in the East .....they won back to back championships......what's so infuriating about losing to the Heat?
                  This year, Miami has lost to Philly, Boston (twice), Detroit, Sactown, New York, Washington, Utah, Brooklyn (twice), and New Orleans.

Miami's good, but they're not unbeatable. We should be upset that we've lost 15 straight.

Comment

I'm honestly curious as to how closely anyone's watching actual live game footage if they're reading/commenting on game threads instead.
                    That's why I can only usually manage a few words until timeouts. Most of the time it's just BLAHBLAHBLAWESEOME or BLAHBLAWAAWSHIT.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                      This is exactly why it baffles me if people would rather see Miami in the second round than Indiana. We've had no answer or even way of slowing down Lebron even 10% for years.

Comment

• I guarantee Miami's win streak against Toronto will end next season, as I have faith in MU and TL to do what is required to build on this years improvements.

Comment

This year, Miami has lost to Philly, Boston (twice), Detroit, Sactown, New York, Washington, Utah, Brooklyn (twice), and New Orleans.

Miami's good, but they're not unbeatable. We should be upset that we've lost 15 straight.
                          Bosh and lebron get up for former teams. That is only explanation I have

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                            Bosh and lebron get up for former teams. That is only explanation I have
                            LeBron didn't get up back in 2011. Cavs beat up Lebron and Heat, if I remember correctly.

Comment

LeBron didn't get up back in 2011. Cavs beat up Lebron and Heat, if I remember correctly.
                              You are right.

March 29th, 2011

14-58 Cavs defeated 51-22 HEAT in Cleveland

It was one of just 3 losses in HEAT last 18 games of season.

All of Wade, Bosh, and LBJ played.

Cavs are 1-12 since LBJ left versus the HEAT.

I still think saying Bosh and Lebron get up to play former teams is a fair statement.

Comment

Why? If it's bone bruise in the knee then he'll be out for at least couple weeks to a month +.

By the way...

"MIAMI—In the lead-up to the game, Raptors coach Dwane Casey was asked a prophetic question by one of the Miami media.
                                “I don’t mean to jinx you coach, but how has Toronto managed to stay so healthy this season?”"

Fuck the heat.

Link: http://www.thestar.com/sports/raptor...eat_kelly.html
                                And so will our team--be out.

Comment

Working...
                                X