Playoffs? We Talking About Playoffs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoffs? We Talking About Playoffs?

Sadly, this is a preview of what I expect from the playoffs: Physical defense, Raps not getting calls they usually expect, their offense breaking down a lot into long jumpers, and superstars taking over and winning games.

Then the debate about whether the Raps needed to Tank/Trade for a franchise player to fill that playoff superhero role will start again
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Honestly calm down, it was one loss to the best team in the east. we have two home game vs very good teams and those two games can be a chance for us to redeem our selves, even if we lose both of them we have up until the end of the season to blowout teams because they all suck, and we'll be in great position come playoffs, sure some adjustments need to be made, but I don't think we should get all low all of a sudden.

yea, we out here talking bout playoffs.
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Great, its one half of team chicken little back to tell us the sky is falling. You and glf are loud and proud after every loss.

You are so embarrassing with these mood swings.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Great, its one half of team chicken little back to tell us the sky is falling. You and glf are loud and proud after every loss.

Says the guy who played drunk his whole NBA career and is now in prison.

Comment

loooool are you talking about me???
          What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
          The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            Honestly calm down, it was one loss to the best team in the east. we have two home game vs very good teams and those two games can be a chance for us to redeem our selves, even if we lose both of them we have up until the end of the season to blowout teams because they all suck, and we'll be in great position come playoffs, sure some adjustments need to be made, but I don't think we should get all low all of a sudden.

yea, we out here talking bout playoffs.
            This is not a reactionary thread from us losing tonight to the Heat!
            I expected us to lose but Im more concerned with the way we play because we are a primary jump shooting team and those types of teams do not bode well in the playoffs
            We also do no have a clear star player to help us in the playoffs when most of our guys will be to scared to do anything

Comment

LOOOL your funny so how do you honestly expect us to do anything in the playoffs with the way we play?

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                loooool are you talking about me???
                How would I be talking about you? My comments were making the same point as yours.

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                  I expected us to lose but Im more concerned with the way we play because we are a primary jump shooting team and those types of teams do not bode well in the playoffs
                  We also do no have a clear star player to help us in the playoffs when most of our guys will be to scared to do anything
                  Loooooool bro that's hilarious, all you do is make reactionary threads. You're so loud and proud after every loss.

Comment

bold 1: suuuuuuuuuure it isn't...
                    bold 2: ummm, this guy comes to mind.... whats his name??? ohhh ya it starts with a low and ends with a ry, i think me and you both know this guys not afraid of the big moments

Comment

How would I be talking about you? My comments were making the same point as yours.
                      oopssss *smileyface*

Comment

Loooooool bro that's hilarious, all you do is make reactionary threads. You're so loud and proud after every loss.
                        This is the only thread Ive ever made you dumbass

Comment

You got your Chicken little !

Comment

ohhhhhhhhh should i instigate this nahhhhhh better leave it
                            You got your Chicken little !
                            LOOOOL there we go so you pretty much admitted that your forever ranting after every loss

Comment

Semantics. Every post you make after a loss is riddled with panic stricken drivel. Better?

Comment

Working...
                              X